Search results

1. 6A12 TT +wastegate

Hai to all sifu..... i need some advice abt wastegate...im using 6A12TT n planing to put wastegate coz my boost right now was not firm...no stable at all...some time can go at 1.2 n after i reach to the top of it suddenly the boost runing down to 1.0.. i ask my pomen n req me to used the...
  2. summons

if u have any summon problem with JPJ n trafic n need to settel it...can PM me n maybe that i can help u....
  3. Turbo TDO25

dear all member...i do have 2 turbo TDO25 in a good condition n its very used full to kancil owner to upgrad the turbo for a better hp n spool...the condition was so perfact... can PM me anytime here k.....
  4. "Laptop Hari raya" "Brand New"

1)Prestigio M363S -Intel Pentium M 1.6 GHz -256MB DDR RAM -14.1"XGA TFT -DVD Dual Drive -Built in camera -Wireless -Carrying case -2.4KG PRICE:RM 3,300.00 2)Aspire Acer 3628 -Intel Centrino Mobile Tech -Intel Pentium M Processor -14.1 Wide XGA LCD -40 GB HDD 256MB DDR2...
  5. hallo mazda owner

hai all....i need some help here..im try to find the rx-7 model here with r the price is ok..hope u all can help me on this..i try to find but the price was so expencive lah....sorry alll.....:embaressed_smile:
  6. need some info about 6a12 tt

so sorry here....:embaressed_smile: i need some help frm old timer here to give a good advice abt 6a12 tt here coz i want to convert to my perdana v6

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Due to the request of our dear customers we have removed their rides from this column.

Watch out for more rides :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience