Search results

1. H

car stalling

ahah if its normal. then i think he would be very pissed and soon will sell off his ride, i never had this problem before after owning it for 2 1/2 years (touch wood). only problem is when my maf sensor dirty and the car will stall. other than that my rpm only drop like 50rpm when i turn ma...
  2. H

My HKS HIPERMAX II Oil Leak! HELP!!

sorry for late reply, i dont have address with me at the moment.. if u know glenmarie then u know roughly where.. btw.. ill give u the contact no.0192639560 (chai) or 0176699204 (tan) best if u send it to them when ur coilovers are not installed yet.. or else u might have to leave ur car there...
  3. H

My HKS HIPERMAX II Oil Leak! HELP!!

im using hks hipermax II on my ride too.. got it rebuilded at AE autoenguinity glenmarie there.. opposite Kia service center there.. 250 for 1 piece rebuild normally rebuild a set together to avoid any unbalnce damping rate cos they take out put oil and pump gas wont be original like last time...
  4. H

KAITENAZ RACING - TORCO RCL Racing Cylinder Lubricant

ok sure will head on to ur show room once im free.. so keen to try that out.. my old dixcel still got 1 tank more to go haha... will go there when i finish thanks
  5. H

KAITENAZ RACING - TORCO RCL Racing Cylinder Lubricant

im a supporter of Dixcel RCL, what had happened?? is it rebranded to TORCO RCL? bottle still remains the same... just brand only... but i believe is truly genuine la cos i saw it at eneous 1u..together with the torco lubricant but of course price higher i think. but what had happened?
  6. H

Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

haha mine oso got those stupid metal sound because i use cheap setup very thin extractor i noticed.. get those branded ones i think will solve the problem.
  7. H

Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

any bro with adj cam pulley with stock cam can share with me your settings thanks my ride manual 4-2-1 + 2 bullet+ muff , and open pod thanks.
  8. H

SUSPECTED Stolen Defi's and etc

wire nicely cut from tthe picture.. summore those item pic taken at home with the cari makan motorcycle (if take office or workshop oso nto so highly suspected). shud set up an ambush break his hands/ dont care he is a trader or not, got trader like him means got more ppl outside cari makan
  9. H

GEN2 Buddies!!!

can any bro here with adjustable cam pulley for campro non cps.. give me good settings on how many degree int and degree ext to set?? got ppl set for me but still i wanna look for room of improvement.. im driving manual open pod 4-2-1 extractor and full exhaust setup thanks.
  10. H

[WTS] UNBELIEVABLE DISCOUNT NEAR TO COST (40%) - ULTRA RACING BARS 100% Original

please quote satria neo rear anti roll bar, and rear bottom bar with installation thanks.
  11. H

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

my friend have installed his exhaust system into his satria neo, extractor changed to 4-2-1 , midbox replaced with bullet and replace the rear exhaust, how come got metal or pecah sound still?? what are the solutions?? can add another bullet to eliminate the pecah sound?? oh ya his setup is the...
  12. H

evo or subaru..

subaru maintainence more labour work because the engine bay is compact, most of the stuff you do need to take off the intercooler, besides that even you wanna add a oil catch tank you gotta buy a tiny one, change timing belt have to take out alot of parts, even changing a turbo inlet hose you...
  13. H

Apexi Power Intake

bro can you pm me , your location of shop, can do installation with piping kit and everything , please let me know the price too.
  14. H

Place to look for the car you want!

looking for proton satria neo high line, manual, prefer 2006/2007 , colour doesnt matter, pm me if you have thanks. budget 33-37k ty Bump: looking for proton satria neo high line, manual, prefer 2006/2007 , colour doesnt matter, pm me if you have thanks. budget 33-37k ty
  15. H

2nd hand cars including local and imported car.

looking for proton satria neo high line, manual, prefer 2006/2007 , colour doesnt matter, pm me if you have thanks. budget 33-37k ty
  16. H

Cars for sale

looking for proton satria neo high line, manual, prefer 2006/2007 , colour doesnt matter, pm me if you have thanks. budget 33-37k ty
  17. H

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

bro pls pm, price for 235/45/17 advan neova ad07 and price for falken rt-615 225/45/17 , pls let me know manufacture date for those tyres too ty
  18. H

Anybody know about Subaru Impreza

wrong wrx >> sti>> spec C>> S20X>> Type -RA-R
  19. H

Yesterday One Gal Dies

the best things is to go out with people who know how to respond to the situation.. you know.. like htey know how to shout for help.. etc.. there was once i saw a women got her handbag grabbed her friends still dont know what happened.. omg.. until she falled only her friends noticed.. that girl...
  20. H

Need Some Help...Regarding Pc Stuffs.

oh..sry.. mine is 2.66ghz.. i see many ppl with 2.66 mentioned theirs as 2.7 so i follow oso le.. sry ya :P.. 2.7ghz sounds more proud ma..when telling ppl.. hahaha. anyway thanks for the infoz..i am using some cheapo 450W now.. :P..ive been told that my mobo have some problems.. you guys know...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This was stolen at CHERAS UTAMA at 1.15AM - 2AM 20/12/2010 PARK AT AROUND MAMAK ALSO NOT SAFETY!!!!!!

Please keep a lookout and info owner 012-3136322 / 012-3136722 immediately.

No Plate : WHL 26
VERY HEAVY MODDED ADY THIS CAR.....

Enclosed pics of the retards that did this!!

Any help much appreciated.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience