Search results

1. ntsc

WTA - Any S2000 users????

Thanks for the update bro... but can u clarify more details about what kinda knocking u refer too? Sorry for the stupid question due to this is the my first vtec machine. :idea:
  2. ntsc

WTA - Any S2000 users????

Hi all, Just got myself an AP1. Location, kota kinabalu, sabah. Facing a problem... recently just had my engine oil changed, using MOTUL H-TECH 100 Plus 5W-30, couple day after the oil changed engine having wired vibrating sound after the Vtec engage. Sound like metal hitting metal from 6k rpm...
  3. ntsc

Kaitospeed : K&N Drop In Air Filter

already have drop in type for the new nissan almera 1.5?
  4. ntsc

K&N replacement filter

Bro, already available new Nissan almera drop in air filter? If got pls PM me the price. Location, Sabah. Pls include the shipping fare as well. Tq.
  5. ntsc

[WTS] Kai Forte Kx SuperStreet Sport Grill (NEW)

is the grill plug and play? any installed picture for example? PM me the price. TQ
  6. ntsc

c-tech chassis stabilizer bar

bro.. pls kindly PM me the pic and the price for the civic FD2 front engine bar and rear lower bar. tnx. :five:
  7. ntsc

Ford Focus Mk 2-5 KNN drop in filter E-2995

nice item! free bump for ya. :)
  8. ntsc

[WTS] 18" VOLK RACING GT-C rims (18x8J OF43 PCD5x114.3)

the rim still available?
  9. ntsc

17'inch CE28N rare color

bro, What pcd? I aware that is a 5 hole. Bump for your gorgeous CE28. :love:
  10. ntsc

CE28 17 7.5jj PCD 114.3 5H +43 Bronze (Rim Only)

PM me the price mate....
  11. ntsc

SSR Type-C 17"

bro, your tire spec? 215/40 or 225/45?
  12. ntsc

18" Ggames 77F

Bro, is an original manufacture by RAYS Engineering or under license?
  13. ntsc

[WTS] 17" ADVAN RACING RGII rims + ADVAN NEOVA tyres

Bro, Did u mention earlier u got a Advan RG gold can suit into mazda car? What is the spec of the rim? Any pic? Did this RG gold comes with the blue line?
  14. ntsc

WTS : 17" X 7.5 Wedsports SA-70 (PCD 114.3, 5 lugs, 42 offset)

what happen bro? Why sell off the rim? Upgrade new one? BTW, Free bump for u! :rofl:
  15. ntsc

Kaitospeed : K&N Drop In Air Filter

Picanto NA 33-2211 RM245, include shipment RM5. Total RM250.00. How I complete the purchase? Did the above mention stock available? Pls PM me the reply.
  16. ntsc

[WTS] K & N drop in filter for Gen2/Satria Neo/Gen2 CPS/Waja CPS (New)

bro, did u have K&N drop in air filter for Naza Suria 1.1 (A) @KIA Picanto1.1 (A)? Pls PM me the price.
  17. ntsc

New E-manage Blue - Super Promotion

bro, got warranty?
  18. ntsc

XYZ Adjustable Coilover For Sale!!!

hw much the super sport for ford tierra RS 2004? pls pm me the price... thx.
  19. ntsc

GReddy E-Manage - Brand New.

did E manage support mazda FS2.0 engine?
  20. ntsc

Ferrari SUV - Im Not Kidding!!

Ya, the front grill really looks alike cayanne.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All sifus and expert,

With a budget of 5k, what is the best option for me to convert my slow car, given these engines as the reference:

- mitsu mivec 1.6 manual
- mitsu 4G61T
- mitsu v6 1.6

Due to the restriction of the law, I have to stick with these options. So now I would like to hear some input/opinion/advise from the fellow sifus and expert in terms of performance and maintenance, which one is the best choice? Some people suggest to opt for the Mivec 1.6 as we can do a bolt on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience