Search results

1. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Hahahahaha... can't hide the idle rev during traffic light stops. The Greedy type plenum is reasonably priced around RM500.. got the replica from Klang earlier this week. My goal is to increase boost to at least 1.5 bar. Currently boosting 1.1 bar. Need to resolve the lean a/f ratio with bigger...
  2. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Hi Wan, Tomei cams, 12.5 if not mistaken... Next I plan to convert to the greedy type intake plenum with after market fuel rails to install top feed injectors.
  3. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Wan: I've read in SR20 forum, the a/f ratio tend to be leaner at high RPM with hi cams... I'm currently looking for tomei injectors 550cc. Ah Pao is using the same set and he's putting 1.5 bar of boost in his SR20. Dyno SR20DET semi built internals 270 cams - YouTube
  4. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Auto/Manual? If you're familiar with NB motors at Jln Song - Bt 3 traffic light you can just go and ask them. Or else go to my mechanic which is located nearby - Auto Terminal, look for Ah Pao. You can also go to Ah Sin 4th mile besides Pro Turbo.
  5. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

No bro... I bought it 2nd hand from Ah Tee and just plug and play... What fuel pump are you running? Walbro 255lph? Fuel rail stock or after market? My custom turbo should be good up to 1.5 bar but my pistons are still stock.
  6. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Bro tofu: Tuner tried to boost at 1.1bar but a/f ratio to lean above 7000rpm... Had to adjust fuel pressure to 3.5bar... At 1.1bar my engine was pulling 312hp only. I need to find bigger injectors... Tuner said it's because of my hi cams...
  7. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Tofu: Sorry for your friend's lost. Any news on the theft? By the way may I ask what boost is your S15 pulling? I got myself a set of 480cc injectors and I can only boost 1.1 bar max...
  8. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Was quite busy as of lately. Furthermore my car is still at auto terminal undergoing some upgrades. I'll call my friend and ask him whether his car is still for sale. Coz that was like early last year. Exterior just sprayed. Engine bay also sprayed. His SR20det was installed by Ah Sin 5th mile...
  9. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

What sort of motorsports? Quarter mile/track/drift? A friend wanted to sell his Toyota GL SR20det redtop. His price was about RM18k.
  10. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Wow gymkhana in MJC? Awesome... unfortunately although my car's in Kch it's still not ready.. argh.... Do take some pics and post them..
  11. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

What platform/engine, stock or modded, turbo/na? Can drop by Ah Sin at 4th mile beside Pro Turbo. Auto Terminal is pretty occupied with project cars but can drop by to inquire. ---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------...
  12. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Yep those Ah Moh are incredible and they can afford to blow a couple of engines too. I'm just targeting 320hp on the wheels... Got myself a set of tomei rocker arms today. Insurance in case I over rev with the 270 cams. My target boost is only 1.5 with and aftermarket turbo. I'll try to boost...
  13. alphangadan

Sarawak Corners

Try the zth kuching zone.. We're more active there.
  14. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

A seasonal drag racer told me once, it's not the hp that determines the quarter mile time but rather your traction and other minor factors. I'm just keeping my hopes at that hp. Any higher than that is a bonus hehehehe My target is of course >400hp but I'm not going to push the motor all the...
  15. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

At 1.5 boost, I'm expecting to touch 280 - 300hp. Tomei poncams comes with racing springs. No cam gears. Plan to buy bc retainers.. Still sourcing.
  16. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Peterj: In terms of pricing King Bearings still the cheapest. ACL slightly more about 100 - 200 more. I have no scientific proof but heard from other ACL bearings tend to brittle when it's abuse to the max, whereas King tend to dent or bend a bit I think. But overall I would say king bearings...
  17. alphangadan

Nissan 180SX/Silvia Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

I'm looking for 550cc injectors for my SR20DET redtop. Please pm me price and location.
  18. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Jac83: Take my experience as a lesson for future petrol heads. So far Emanage blue hardly fail. But of course better go stand alone like haltech. I think the S500 is quite reasonably priced. Tomei cams arrived today compliments to Raymond Wong and King bearings + trust washer from Wira tak laju....
  19. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Hopefully by September. I plan to drive back this Raya as tickets are extremely expensive right now. Getting myself a hybrid turbo from Ah Sin, tomei 264 cams + valve springs + adjustable sprockets, gonna opt for 1jz pistons instead, king bearings & trust washer for my bottom end, SARD 550cc...
  20. alphangadan

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Hi Wan aka tofu, a terrible experience with M7 Emcon... Apparently I'm not alone. It happens to turbo setup. So far for NA setup the ecu works wonders. Andy agreed to replace the unit with the brand new Emanage. I might apply for leave to fly back and try out the unit. On top of a new turbo and...