Search results

1. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

wow 2o2r, never realized that haven't logged in to this page for a long time... hope all our friends here are not lost...
  2. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

wow what a mighty project u took on! and to make it 4wd drive it think? well i can get all the parts that u need for ur car, but the cost of shipping is gonna be the biggest headache with all the customs clearance and all the other chargers including packaging...
  3. corona_ice

Nissan Sentra N16 on cold start car not moving when engage to "D"

bro cuppy...wht did u do to settle ur gearbox problem?mine has the same issue now.......
  4. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

Re: AT 151 Headlights --- any other options? only 2 choices bro, the jdm spec or the local spec...
  5. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

bro honestly, ur denying the inevitable, u will go full circle b4 going finally to a 4age silvertop or blacktop...don't waste anymore cash...just think back how much u've spent on the current engine and the 4afe that ur planning on converting, than compare with the 4age's....:smokin:
  6. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

hey guys, for those who can't find the page, leave ur email in my pm or rage or 2o2r or vince or anyone who is already on the tco page...we can add u... ---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:10 PM ---------- wow! finally a wagon owner...
  7. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

hey guys! anyone new on board who just got them self a corona??? all those looking for parts already find??
  8. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

hey there! well ali_trd83, u looking for stuff?? i can help u get them like i got for vince... belanja teh tarik la when u pick them up ok?
  9. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

vince! ok mah 5 ppl came for tt...others all missing in action lor... now with our ragerunner got license done for sure got more cars after this!
  10. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

no problem bout the time rage, can be adjusted to india timing... other not coming ah??? phileos, xmika , levin, genting sifu???
  11. corona_ice

Toyota vs FD2R

well honestly if we look at what went on none of these need to happen??? y u want to protect the brand u love so much??? they pay u ah??? or u work as salesman at the showroom??but let me share my experience with my toyota at banting old road.... at the traffic lights i took off first on first...
  12. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

bumper depan jepang bro... ---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:13 AM ---------- others how??? can make it or not??? i was thinkin maybe meet up in pj this time or puchong...
  13. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

28th we tt! how everybody??? place up for discussion time 7pm 1)corona_ice
  14. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

good to hear that! clearing the roads already for u.... ahhhhh...the subang airport road also cleared ady but can't get the tire marks near the roundabout to wash off la.... i think very good tires made that mark la...
  15. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

welcome bong jun xiong... getting all of those parts easy only... it all depends on how rajin u are only... correct or not vincelee, black910 and ragerunner? give me a call we meet up... guys got one more user to add to our group ady!
  16. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

vince if i'm not mistaken, it'll cost around 280 for the 4point, and another 30 or 40 for the installation...
  17. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

i'm currently diggin my piggy bank to get my 4 point as well...just that i keep finding small issues to settle after changing the absorbers... alot of tiny things to get settled... well if everything goes right should be done by october...
  18. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

sky, post sum pictures easier to sell what we can see... otherwise buta buta sell than buyer will be pissed at us... crazee: wow bro the full set that u want to sell is a bit pricey... but good luck buddy!
  19. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

yalor vince not fast rite??? seaissky, which type u want??? i have the malaysian market type or i can get for u the japan market type also...
  20. corona_ice

ST 150 & AT 151 Corona

not really la... slow slow only...haven't reach 202km/h yet!:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche Boxster & Panamera GTS launched in Sepang!

Remember when we wrote about the 2012 Porsche Boxster here? Well, SDAP finally launched the baby Porsche at Sepang yesterday.

There’s a lot of new in the 2012 Boxster – longer wheelbase, wider...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience