Search results

1. Bodyshop with body alignment jigs.

Hi, looking for any bodyshop that can do chassis realignment on a classic car. it's drivable, and I don't mind the location if the job quality is good and the price is fair. Only a caveat, the shop must have a chassis alignment jig as I suspect one of the framerails is tweaked upwards. Any...
  2. Tech: Valvesprings

Well, this is another random tech article. Its not really a big thing since nobody installs their own vavlesprings, but here are some stuff I learned. Valvesprings usually has its own spec sheet, they are not usually published online, but you can request them from the manufacturer. Most...
  3. ICE peeps, need your help.

Since you guys tend to draw large power from your car batteries, I wonder what battery brand you use and how long they last? I used to stick to one brand, but last two years, they died even before the one year is up, and another just exactly a month after the warranty ends. I'm taking it as a...
  4. New Year Wishes

I'm out TT with friends now. The rain is putting a serious damper on new year celebrations. With that said, happy new year to all honda owners, young and old. May your quest for driving/modding nirvana go smoothly this year. Drive diligently and see you guys on the road!
  5. Tech DIY - Lateral Gs: Actual measurement, Accelerometers and GPS.

[Warning, this is long, you can just skip to the end part to get the point of all this.] I did install it before, but took it out because wanted to repaint the car, including the interior, and never actually installed it back, since not planning to mod the suspension yet at the moment, since...
  6. Alternative fuels : Methanol.. I wonder our govt will like if we do this... :P

So see in every thread, everybody complain about fuel prices, cannot buy performance car la, etc. etc. etc. Alternative fuels also have what, like methanol.. our country sells it also.. Prices is about 1700+ (at the most expensive price, cheaper should be less than RM1 per litre) for 1250...
  7. shiroitenshi

Garmin Nuvi 1460 Resource

Hi, Just joined the GPS bandwagon. Here are some resources I used to customize my 1460 Vehicles SRF Copy into Vehicles folder in main garmin nuvi memory. Storing in SD card doen't work apparently. Mini owners (many designs and liveries)...
  8. Intermittent Jerking Issues

I think most owners with a honda will have suffered this by now due to the age of our cars. (noticed that inbox I never checked for so long is full.. and one of the interesting questions that came up is jerking issue. Even I suffered this problem a few times, with different cars. Normally...
  9. Completed Projects

Long time never visit, busy with work, and by sacrificing my 'layan forum' time, had completed a lot of things the past year. Summary of notes I've learnt. 1) Standard B18Cs with IHE and tuned can net about 185 or so whp on stock form. with proper cam adjustments, can touch 190whp, but only...
  10. Photos of engine internals

Like DIV suggested.. Here's some photos of piston still in block.. give your comments what those stuff on the piston face means.. :biggrin:
  11. Mfactory : Do you know this company?

You know, I remember Mfactory as having a URL from Hong Kong, and I actually thought it was from Hong Kong. www.mfactoryhk.com , and I remember they mentioned they were in hong kong. Now the URL redirects to www.teammfactory.com, and nowhere do they state they are from hong kong.. they just...
  12. Omori Meters

I saw a couple of 2nd hand Omori meters, and I figured they fit better with the original EG meter with their white face and red needle. Thing is,, I can't login to their website at www.omorimeter.co.jp. (is the URL even right?) The company died? How about dealers in Malaysia? anyone ever...
  13. Quad Throttle Tuning

Well, here's my first time tuning a quad. Got it working. mostly at least. Got a lot of issues since it was a first time, primarily problem on how to use those various screws on the ITB.:rofl: Full throttle runs are okay, still had some issues with part throttle, as the response I had with...
  14. LM-2 is out

Damn cool looking.. Now my LM-1 look like dinosaur already.. hahaha. Well, I'd just need the main unit though. Fortunately the rest of the add-ons are backward compatible. looking at the list price, prolly a bit under RM2000. OUch...:bawling:
  15. Nismo MFD - Nismo Data Analyzer Question

Anyone here got the Nismo_Logger_Eng.exe file from gtrcentral.com before it closed down? It seems that that may be the last place to get the Nismo Logger in english. The one that came with the Nismo MFD for the R34 is japanese. BTW, anyone using it here that can give me tips on it? If I'm...
  16. New parts vs. 2nd hand.

Hmm.. This question was once very popular. And it's really a good question, should we buy new or 2nd hand? Well, here's my experience. To repair my B16A head, I got the following items. Type R LMA (finally got them... after a long wait....(>_<) P30 Gasket Valves (I'm using S2 flat...
  17. LSD - things I found out about LSD.

Well, someone asked in a PM how can identify LSD by rotating tires.. well. I heard that too, but when I tried it out, the reality is different, and you can't really identify by rotating tires when the car is jacked up. It's because of the wear and tear on the LSD, and also the thickness of the...
  18. Just wondering how you guys experience a speed sensor failure?

My speed sensor died today, and in the middle 2nd gear (about 5-6K rpm) suddenly launch control took effect.. lol (I set it to always on).. I think some motorcyclist were pretty surprised when I passed by.. with the flaming exhaust (thanks the leaky valves, I don't run that rich, usually) and...
  19. B-series outputting more than 300hp.

Now, endyn (The Old One - Energy Dynamics) did it, and for once, Malaysia too has a naturally aspirated B-series making more than 300 hp. One engine has managed to hit that magic number. Thought only the K-series could hit 300hp? :P Dyno charts coming up soon. No pictures of car, due to...
  20. Wallpaper section.

Hmm.. I guess some of the hondarians must be computer enthusiasts as well. So I thought about starting a picture post thread of wallpapers, from any source I'd like to say honda related, but well, the scope just isn't that big, and well, pictures of hondas are just too many, and we had...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's finally here and earlier reports of the new Lambo being only a demonstration vehicle and not a fully production ready model have been true. But nonetheless, the new Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Concept (Sixth Element Concept) is one stunning piece of Italian machinery.

As...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience