Search results

1. Chivas Regal 18 yrs

I have 2 bottles of 1 litre Chivas Regal 18yrs for sale. It came from the hampers I received for CNY. Price Rm298 each neg. I also have 7 bottles of 1 litre Chivas Regal 12yrs for sale. These are extra from wedding dinner. Selling each for Rm120 neg. Pls call 016-2656522 if interested...
  2. evo5 for sale

ori evo5, ori with TME bodykit, 100% non-modified, mileage 60k, year 1998, reason for sale : under utilised call : 016-2656522 SOLD
  3. Oakley Monster Dog for sale

New Oakley monster dog for sale With warranty card, box and bag RM399 neg Call : 016-2656522
  4. Apple I-phone for sale (Immitation)

Immitation apple I-phone for sale. Rm480 neg. Look like the real i-phone but of course it doesn't have all the features of the real i-phone. contact 016-2656522.
  5. Some !@#$ stole my seats/gearknob/ICE

Evo owners, Last thursday some !@#$ stole my recaro seats (superb condition, ori evo6, both front and back!), gear knob (ori evo6) and ICE system from my evo5. My car is parked in the garage with the porch light on the whole night. So evo owners out there be careful with your car.
  6. Altis 1.6E Yr04 for sale

Hi! Every1. I'm selling my Altis 1.6E AT yr 2004. Details are as below : Mileage : about 90k Colour : Silver Price : RM68k Fully maintained by UMW Toyota Comes with : 1. original aerokit and wing mirror with turn signal lamp (07 model type) 2. chrome inside and outside door handle...
  7. Recommended workshop

Hi! Guys, can you guys recommend me a wokshop for general maintenance of my evo. or maybe we can list down the recommended workshop for our evo (state the workshop name and place). btw where should i go to for suspension matter? I'm from PJ.
  8. Enkei GF1 17" 100/114PCD for sale

4 pieces of Enkei GF1 17" 100/114 PCD wheel for sale with tyre (205/40/17 Yokohama ES100). Tyre condition : 20% left (only 3 pieces, the remaining piece punctured at sidewall - cannot be repaired) Asking price : RM1,300 for all the above. Pls call : 016-2656522
  9. Which body is best for BT

Hi! I'm planning to have a BT (5spd) Corolla. Which body should I fit the BT on? AE101 or AE111? Any difference if it is 1.3 or 1.6? Btw how much is the price of half cut BT (5sp)?
  10. Converted Lancer to Evo

Yo guys, I like to check with the experts out there if those converted Lancer to Evo are safe to use and legal or not (esp the 4wd drivetrain)? I'm planning to buy one for weekend track use. So I am not willing to one an original Evo 5 / 6 to be trashed like that? I really don't mind if it...
  11. 250ps vs 280ps (how to confirm)

May I know how can we tell if the engine of the FD is the 250ps or 280ps unit by looking at it without test drive? This is because the owner of this FD claims that he has a 280ps unit installed but I don't know if he is telling the truth? By the way, how many rotary engine type are there for...
  12. Have u heard of this FD

Saw this FD at Ah Choy's workshop over the weekend and I am currently considering to buy it (Blue colour, W?? 67). Have any1 of you heard of the history of this car? Do you know who is the owner (if yes, can u pls give me his contact no/email?) Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone,

Before I started here, I was lookout in Achieve but couldn’t fine any topics which can help, so here my scenario and questions.

My Machine 4G61NA, with 1.8 head cylinders, but currently need to be overhauling the engine. Therefore I decided to upgrade at the same time as well. In my mind was thinking about 1.8 or 2.0NA, now my questions is what are the 1.8 or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience