Search results

1. C

Any Audi TT/TTS/TTRS owners here ?

Yes. Do come this Friday.
  2. C

Ivan, Will be there bro, build up the Audi group mate! They are gathering @ Citta Mall's Pappa Rich. Call me @ 012-6906005 if you need anything.
  3. C

We are tagging TT with VW owners. Check out the VW Club Malaysia website for more info. We can gather there and discuss about our Audis. Cheers
  4. C

Links, What mapping are you using now? The misfiring might cause by inaccurate timing or you using 95 ron on a 97 ron mapping. Hope it helps. Maybe we have a drink this saturday nite guys?
  5. C

Bro, Audi TT not Teh Tarik session lol. Organize a Teh Tarik session this Friday night. 1) cwf86
  6. C

::Das Auto Golf GTI MK6 ABT::

Good choice on the matte carbon tip. Very Akrapovic-ish. You can custom order it though since I dont think any exhaust shop stocks up.
  7. C

kenneth 3331, There are only 3 TT which turn up. The rest of the car consist of F430, MX-5 and an A4. Wish to see more TT turn up next round. There are so many Audi TT running around Klang Valley nowadays. Stylites-x, Only 1 TT-S. Do participate on the next session as I'm gathering more...
  8. C

Kenneth, Yeah its TT-S and the other one is just fitted with RS kit. Definitely not an RS :eviltongue: Saved your number. Is your gearbox severely damaged? Could actually drive your car back while waiting for the mechatronic unit to arrive though. Too bad Feedzya couldn't join us last...
  9. C

Hey AMINT, its a pleasure to have you join us. Was enjoying the drive even though it was abit messy going the wrong way most of the time :thefinger: Edwintst, First thing I would advice you to look out is the Chassis number. The 10th figure on the chassis number indicates the manufacturing...
  10. C

Hey guys, I've sms the details to you. If you did not receive it please let me know.
  11. C

Hey guys, I'm organizing a Sunday Morning Drive to Ulu Yam on 12th June. Those who are interested please fill in your name in the list along with your hp number so I could update the details through sms. 1) cwf86 Audi TT 012-6906005 Anyone who wants to enquire further or bored as...
  12. C

Sub, Yeah it's mine. Hahaha, good choice in getting the Golf. Bro when you free come out have a drink? Really like to check out your Golf, looks fantastico! Wamphyri, Would nudge you when theres one. Please do give me your contacts by either pm or sms, so I could organize and gather...
  13. C

::Das Auto Golf GTI MK6 ABT::

Hey feezdya, I could hook you up with a good deal. Give me a call @ 012-6906005 :proud: Btw, wild ride Sub! Have you received your A5 yet? Last i heard from you its being delayed. Hope to check out your ride soon!
  14. C

Hey guys, proud owner of an '08 Audi TT FWD version. Actually there is a small Audi TT gathering every week in Kuchai Lama and if guys are interested could always come over and join us. Could contact me @ 012-6906005 if you are keen to join fellas. Those who are interested in track day...
  15. C

350z Kinetix Intake Plenum

Yes it is.
  16. C

TopSpeed Exhaust Manifold

yes. Call me for more detail
  17. C

Looking for bigger brake

Call me @ 012-6906005 if you looking for original 350z brembo brakes.
  18. C

Nissan Fairlady Marketplace Links-Parts & Others

Amuse Exhaust http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/336978-amuse-exhaust-for-fairlady-350z.html#post4300341 Ganador Carbon Mirror http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/exterior-and-body/336979-ganador-mirror-for-fairlady-350z.html#post4300349
  19. Amuse Exhaust for Fairlady 350z

I have one unit of used original Amuse catback for z33. Its in very good condition. -Lightweight -Makes awesome sound on the car. -Bought new for RM10k+
  20. C

Nissan 350z Fairlady

Haha.. Thanks everyone. Bump for the day

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:mad: Just now i saw a wira hit a motorcycle and he run away.The motorcyclist badly hurt.I can't see what is the wira plate no.If someone at there just now and saw this incident.Please help this motorcyclist and report to the police.I don't want let this celaka run away like this.Hit someone and run away
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience