1. W

TEKKEN 5

the kangaroo is a real kiler !~!!! Wayward
  2. W

Penang Section!!!

yeah guys, good fun ! cept that there were no women :( Wayward
  3. W

Penang Section!!!

beer, easy. girls.... IMPOSSIBLE :( .... you ask the loneliest driver in penang to go korek out some women? on a saturday night? to a barbecue in such hot weather ???? :) ..... i think it'll be easier to pray for snow tonight .... Wayward
  4. W

Penang Section!!!

no , no such thing as coincidence. when shit falls, it's usually in buckets. ..... lets get Mr 318 to join as well :) i bet you miss him! Wayward
  5. W

Penang Section!!!

i'll probably be there, cause i have no life, i have no friends, i have no chicks and i have no money. so i guess i might as well join the other losers :) Wayward * joke, meant to be non offensive, cept for those people who think i'm gay.
  6. W

TEKKEN 5

10 hit combo's and multilink catches are useless in high level play ............. from tekken 3 onwards anyway..... Wayward
  7. W

GOD OF WAR

sc3 ? soul calibur 3 ? its out already ???? Wayward
  8. W

GOD OF WAR

Anybody played this game yet? it ROCKS! violence unlimited, imagine, devil may cry gameplay with mortal kombat fatalities! highly recommended. Wayward
  9. W

DMC3

one hit death..... sigh , next to impossible to play. Wayward
  10. W

TEKKEN 5

....... at the very least, they shifted the sidestep system to tekken tag style. kinda..... they still have that VERY gay sidewalk from tekken 4. ..... i still havent found a character i'm partial to in tekken 5. devil jin is pretty cool, but he aint what he used to be in tag...
  11. W

Good deal on Cyber Heights Villa Cyberjaya

My bank offers up to 95% financing :) ....... msg me for details.... Wayward
  12. W

Good deal on Cyber Heights Villa Cyberjaya

Anybody who needs a housing loan or home financing, please contact me, I'm a mortgage officer within a bank. cheers. Wayward
  13. W

Penang Section!!!

will be there ........ cause i've got nothing better to do... and NOSKILL is SOOOO good looking ! :) Wayward
  14. W

Penang Section!!!

the specky guy in red shirt is lestat :) and yes, he lives in taman sri nibong. and drives a GTR go beat him up or something, he's gay. Just kidding :) : he doesn't drive a GTR. Wayward
  15. W

Saman/Summons

i got a speed summon for doing 118km in a 80km city area ........ ...... they must have caught me WHILE i was still accelerating :) Wayward
  16. W

who wanna be a serious samurai here??

Who want's more of these swords? i can get you the set of 3 swords, previously mentioned, and I can ALSO get you the MORE AUTHENTIC set of 2 swords, weight of the individual swords are heavier than their 3 set equavalent. .............. beautiful workmanship, but i have to warn you, it's...
  17. W

Where would you most like to have sex?

sigh, old threads sure brings back lotsa nostalgia..... .... the good ol' days! Wayward
  18. W

Penang Section!!!

only if its you do the sticking .... again :) Wayward
  19. W

Penang Section!!!

what ? only 2 of the old members coming ? ... kind of miss the sugar cane. Wayward
  20. W

Best Martial Artist

Jim Carrey. honest. ever watched ace ventura? Wayward

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi 2 all ZTH sifu-sifu...
Recently i juz bought a used promote bumper... i took out my oem bumper n thought can assemble it 2 my wira using de oem "bracket" or "tulang" took out from de oem bumper... But it seems like kenot... Any idea?? Help me pls..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience