Search results

1. S

A joke that troolliinggg all of us here!

hahahaha.....wtf...
  2. S

Teens nowadays so desperate izzit?..

hahaha...reminds me of a frd ....this happened i think 5-6 years ago...my frd who owned a fully tinted waja he went my frds place in damansara heights in the middle of the night park right in front my frds house and started his nonsense with his gf in the car...moments later the neighbour(women)...
  3. S

evo9 vs fd2 vs golf gti mk6

no probs will do..will b getting the car early december
  4. S

thanks guys for the advise...i think most probably i'll be going for the fd2r....went to a place a frd recommended to enquire about it n placed a booking....the salesman was kinda funny..kept on trying to persuade me to get the RR model instead with xtra hkd 70000...hahahah..he think i planting...
  5. S

those are mainly highways and flyovers...kinda dangerous n risky... joined a few of my frds for a night ride like this before...loads of lori around during night..n most of em go around with fake number plates to avoid detection by popo...both kowloon side,new territories and hong kong side have...
  6. S

yeah true....was told the fd2r wud hav a better 2nd hand value here i hk...
  7. S

well use to drive a sti ver8...i get wat u mean...well i think..sometimes we as humans we like to push our boundaries way over the limit...tat is when shit happens...i wrapped my sti into a divider...arrested..had my blood check for drugs and alcohol..attended court...paid a hefty fine for...
  8. S

hahaha....the lady was a frd`s frd....errr...depends lar bro...diff ppl diff taste...typical korean girl look i would say...i remmember she like 19 or 20 bck then...this was 1 year ago..
  9. S

well mainly the car will be driven during the weekends not as often as parking is kinda expensive in hong kong. i would prefer manual. in hong kong roads r pretty stiff and narrow here. power wise maybe a lil more than stock.. highly modded cars in hong kong is like a po^po...
  10. S

i was told the same also...if i were to mod cars either take the evo9 or fd2r...oem parts are cheaper and stuff...as for the mk6 it abit more pricy to mod i found a workshop here that does APR mods for mk6..he told me the dsg box shudnt be a prob if i were to mod the car and of course within...
  11. S

AHAHAH...nice1 dude.. i had test drive all 3 cars before actually the mk6 is actually kind comfie compared to the other 2 options....can really make upmy mind at the moment...and the car isgonna be driven in hongkong...theres shit loads of fd2 in hk now...evo 9 is kinda rare...that im not...
  12. S

in terms of ride comfort,looks and future modification plans...
  13. S

which of the above would be a more decent ride? thanks for the advice in advance guys..
  14. S

Basic camshaft installation guide

thanks for the info bro....
  15. S

Ranting.... Malaysians are Really Lucky People.....

the public transportation here(sg) is ok lar...hong kong is much better...i use to work in hong kong and i use to own a car there...well in hong kong is cheap to buy car...but to own a car its kinda expensive...but the law in hk is really tough thought....im malaysian i really miss the driving...
  16. S

what drifting can do to ppl...

hahaah...yea..wasted they`re talkin in arabic...if not i think shud be more funny...
  17. S

EVO 8 or Impreza Ver9

use to own a v8 costed me alot to maintain the car compared to my frds who have evo`s..i also noticed dat its easier for them to source for oem parts..i had to wait for ages for my parts to arrive frm japan back then..however nothing can be compared to the sound of a fully loaded boxter...
  18. what drifting can do to ppl...

Funny drifting 3 .... how you can make beautiful girl touching you - YouTube Funny drifting 2 .... I dare you to not laugh at him - YouTube ‫ ‫
  19. S

Another EK 2 Doors STOLEN

sorry for your lost bro... hopefully insurance can cover, really understand how u feel. it has happened to me before...
  20. S

'(00) drives Chapman's Proton: The Satria Neo Lotus Racing Edition

awesome writing dude....but like said pretty pricey for a car that handles well but doesnt have the looks....use to drive a r3...it was pretty good back then...but wonder how does the lotus version feels like...lets hope proton keeps up the good job:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i owned a pajero 2.5 turbo diesel engine model 1996. i need some assistance on the air conditioning system. the car has 2 air conditioning which is located in frontal n back and each has blower n cooling coil. problem is the car is not cool enough during day time about 30'C inside cabin. currently the car has only one condenser wit two fan install. does the car needs additional condenser modifications? need advice pls, it fried me up during day time driving. :( thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience