Search results

1. Federal FZ-201 205/50/15

Federal semi slicks Fz201. 90% left. Size 205/50/15. Excellent tires and size for time attack/track sessions. Asking rm$1300 Please email [email protected] to buy.
  2. WTB: a lot of stock parts for 03 350Z VQ35DE

hi guys looking for a bunch of STOCK PARTS for my 350Z as i want to start demodding and have lost all my parts! full stock exhaust system - from extractor to the rear muffler stock Front brakes (non brembo) stock Rear brakes (non brembo) stock seats stock suspension stock clutch just...
  3. K20 conversion for EG and EK civic

k20 EG/EK conversion kit/Engine and Gearbox for sale. Engine just freshen, comes with: - K20 Type R engine - Hondata Kpro - Crower Cams/Retainers/Valvesprings - AEM fuel rail - AEM fuel regulator - stainless steel extractors - Hasport mounting kit - Exedy clutch/cover - Braided hoses...
  4. good honda workshop

Dear All, I sent my car to to Avantgarde for an engine rebuild 2 weeks ago. I must say that I extremely satisfied with their quality of work and most importantly their attitude to customers. I was updated on the progress of work on my car every couple of days while the car was in the workshop...
  5. ECU and Boost controller FS

HKS EVC Boost Controller - RM$1590 Pivot Water Spray Controller - RM$350 Motec M4 Pro with Harness for S15 and external coil RM$7700 Pls mail me at [email protected]
  6. Toda Valve springs for sale

Hi All, Have a set of toda valvesprings for sale. Asking rm$500. To mellon,I hope you get this cos I lost your number. The 272cams i was selling are not available anymore. sorry for the late reply. To all interested in the valvespring, mail me at [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

well before this i had tighten the handbrake by adjusting the screw at the handbrake and now it get loose again after my mech pull da handbrake like bull liddat.. so now i wanna adjust the screw but its a max aledi and i still not satisfy with the handbrake tightness.. is there any other place where i can adjust to make it tighter?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience