Search results

1. HKS-GT2835R

Haltech E6x standalone ecu. Excellent condition

that one actual item pic ar?
  2. HKS-GT2835R

1991 NSX EDM for sale

please don't mention that point again. it hurts! i bet he juz wanna buy a gallardo! :banghead:
  3. HKS-GT2835R

paging for aftermarket pistons & rings expert in MY?

....for a FEE . i'll be paying :thefinger:
  4. paging for aftermarket pistons & rings expert in MY?

guys. specifically, i have a re-bored block with a set of 4 fitting JE pistons & rings to go with it. the rings, however, requires precision gapping & cutting to be performed on them.the thought of using a grinder scares me, and after reading the instructions (typical US,all measurement is in...
  5. HKS-GT2835R

SG Scrap Car

any vw golf?
  6. HKS-GT2835R

1991 NSX EDM for sale

yeah bud, it's me. and you can get a scooter at half the price of a new 125Z. :banghead:
  7. HKS-GT2835R

1991 NSX EDM for sale

walaweh to compensate fer ur stolen 125z u sell nsx arr! aiyarkkk:banghead:
  8. HKS-GT2835R

A Crushing Ending For "Big Bird" Skyline

"Apparently, Skylines are not so welcomed on the States as they do not meet American federal safety and emission standards." ..and what about those rat rods? and custom bikes?
  9. HKS-GT2835R

DAIICHI Motorcycles - A New Level of Affordability!

rxz less than 30bhp claimed so many lives aledi ma.for a bike that weighs less than 200kg, how much power you wan? ducati 748 makes around 90 genuine bhp at the rear wheel, and that's a sportbike, 66bhp sounds rideable for a naked. kawa er6 retails for more than rm30K, this one for RM28K, and...
  10. HKS-GT2835R

the wire that goes to fuel pump gets hot!

thanks for the feedback fellas! lotsa points i've noted. thanks!
  11. the wire that goes to fuel pump gets hot!

i had a hunch, touched one wire that goes to the fuel pump and that wire felt kinda panas. what could be the main cause? had a mech the fuel pump changed and did not supervise the installation, which i usually wud rather do myself. was afraid it could melt something under there (external fuel...
  12. HKS-GT2835R

Moto3 Rider Zulhami Khairuddin Has a New Ride this Season!

he's doing VERY well. gud job kiddo!
  13. HKS-GT2835R

Moto3 Rider Zulhami Khairuddin Has a New Ride this Season!

compared to his 2-stoke bike last year (which have hairline thickness as powerband), his 4-stroke bike this year have a super-smoooooooooth powerband, which helps easing laptimes! go malaysia!
  14. HKS-GT2835R

This is how sport rims should be shot

agreed. :rofl:
  15. HKS-GT2835R

Random Car Pics Part 2

damnit man. pics like these makes me rethink "how the hell do you compose to get shots like that!" bloody awesome! :wavey:
  16. HKS-GT2835R

180SX Chassis

if it's that cheap lotsa ppl wud start importing scrap un-engined cars frm everywhere mah.
  17. HKS-GT2835R

subaru sti gc8

damn nice car buddy! bumpp!
  18. HKS-GT2835R

Transplanting M50b25 into my E36

wow 4 years? damnn
  19. HKS-GT2835R

Transplanting M50b25 into my E36

hi bud, you willing to tell us the costs & how much you spent so far or how much the whole bill amounts to fer the transplant ar? curious to know leh.
  20. HKS-GT2835R

I love sports cars - Audi TT

Re: I love sports cars - Audi TT a newbies point of view yeah, some more pointers to add, if you wanna own the car, buying a ross-tech vag com could be the best decision ever. connect yur lappy to the ecu, read errors, sort them out. loads of things can go wrong, and most of the time i'm...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As mentioned in the title, I am desperate to know did any Myvi owners do such modifications on their car?

Myvi's gearthrow is long and non-mechanical (Let's face it, it's fact). And upon googling it is not helpful.

Or most owner actually choose to live with it instead?

Thank-you very much for the reply. =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience