Search results

1. convert turbo to bigger housing question

hey guys i would like to ask i have twin Gt3040 garrett turbo but is for rb... one of this i rated 400hp. was wondering can i change the front and back housing to a single turbo??? need advise... Thank you.
  2. any gtr's owner looking for rims

hey guys... im planning to let go my set of rim. enkei rpf01 for more info pls click here http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/358156-enkei-rpf01-gtr-offset.html#post1063328052 thanks..
  3. enkei rpf01 Gtr offset

halo this rim is up for sale again... very rare offset good for wide body cars and GTR's Enkei Rpf01 18X10.5JJ offset15 P.C.D114.3 tire's 265/35/18 pilot sport2 all abt 40% something wrong i can upload the pic...pm me and i'll email u the pic's location of item in petaling jaya... price...
  4. garrett GT3040 and R34 V-Spec turbo

hey guys im selling off all my twin turbo.. going for single turbo.... click here pls http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/357213-r34-twin-turbo-and-garrett-gt3040-turbo.html#post4546229 Thanks...
  5. R34 twin turbo and Garrett GT3040 turbo

hey guys im selling off all my twin turbo reason going for single turbo.. I have a pair of Ori R34 V-Spec Turbo good for 400HP RM1900 A pair of Garrett GT3040 Turbo this turbo is good for 700HP RM4300 exhaust manifold and down pipe RM900.
  6. R32 headlight direct cold air intake

to all R32 member's...... is anyone interested in this item.....
  7. eprom upgrade chip fot V-tec&mit

hey guys im helping a friends to post... up grade eprom chip will only take 3 to 4days V-tec upgrade Eprom chip can go up to 9000Rpm with minim cost only.... he also can do for Mitsubishi.... repair ECU also available.... 3days to 1week to repair ecu depend how badly is the damage for...
  8. WTB power fc R32/33

hey anyone knows or have a power Fc pls let me know.... regards, 012 669 0525
  9. ProMechanix Technical Institute

Promechanix Provides the knowledge and skills you need to become a successful entry-level automotive technician. You'll learn how to diagnose, service and repair domestic, foreign & high performance cars, troubleshoot problems using the latest equipment, build high-performance engines and...
  10. recaro SPG seat!!!

hey guys im selling off a black recaro SPG i'll update on the pic later on....
  11. RB stuff for sale

jun intake and exhaust manifold gasket KIT SOLD jun oil sum coller RM700 GTR32 /33 power FC pro(drag used) RM2000 RB25 intake manifold with Z32 90mm throttle body SOLD Apex'i used air filter SOLD to view item's pls call 012 669 0525 all price ar nego:sleep:
  12. lookin for RB26 water line layout

hey guys do anyone know where can i find the layout or diagram on how the water line run;s for RB26 engine R32 PLs help me.........:banghead: Thanks....
  13. HKS drag suspension

hey guy im selling off my R32 HKS Drag suspension but only the front condition still very good....reason ofsellling i got a new set....muahahahha:listen: will post up the pic soon.... asking for Rm480nego.... call me 012 669 0525
  14. Gts R32 4pot and 2pot brake for sale

hey guys im selling off my brake's very cheap.....:listen: 4pot and 2pot with disc RM680nego call me to view 012 669 0525 item is at PJ
  15. brembo gold &advan RG gold FOr sale

hey guys im selling off my brembo set with endless SSS brake pad front i have just change last week the back also Endless SSS breaks still in very good condition....RM6800nego... and my sweetie Advan Rg gold 18X9and half JJ offset12 5hole with RE01R 265/35/18 all 4tyres, but i think only got...
  16. Used Bride ZETA3

Hey guys im letting go my Bride Zate3 (FIA) still got few more months...:mad: with seat rai(driver side)l RM1600nego PLs call me to view 012 669 0525 pic will try to upload asap! Location PJ TQ....:hmmmm:
  17. formula Drift REgistration

to inform all drifters who are interested in taking part in Formula Drift Singapore that there would be a registration session at the coming star drift which is on the 13th of jan. The rule book would be handed out too. Thanks,
  18. Carbon bonnet for ER34

hey to all Gtt member's I have Z-tune bonnet for Gtt (its ori bumper......):itsme: pic will up load soon call me for more infor: 012 669 0525:thefinger: Thanks.....
  19. twin TDO5 18G & power fc D'jetro For Sale

Twin TDo5 18G top mount turbo for sale comes with exhaust manifold and 2 wastegate 38mm 1) 2X turbo Tdo5-18G (just svc) 2)top mount Exhaust manifold 3)2X 38mm wastegate Power FC D'jetro (WITHOUT Commander) comes with 2 map sensor all item for only.... Rm10knego:biggrin: :biggrin...
  20. rx8 gear box for sale

hey guys i have a used Rx8 auto gearbox for sale asking price Rm2800.00nego:biggrin: :sleep: call me for more infor 012 669 0525

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

this is a way how u can get yr glasses clean n smooth water flows when driving in rain for better visibility

this, a window which juz cleaned with juz water, can easily see the water is sticking on the glasses, perhaps until it dry, where earth;s gravity does not help to pull the water down

i clayed the glasses, using ONR as lubricant...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience