Search results

1. K

The Nurburgring Days are Numbered!

Save The Nurburgring!
  2. K

ORI NISMO LMGT4 to let go

hello, where can i view the wheels? i live/work in PJ/Puchong?subang area. tq Ken
  3. K

Time To Attack: Sepang - Round 2 - more shots

err, keshy, whens the full result gonna be posted up ar? tq
  4. K

PS13/RPS13/S14/S15 owners

1. Nick - S15 2. Acura - 200sx 3. JUN - RPS13 180SX 4. isky - 180SX 5. CHIN - SIL80 6. leviathan - 180sx 7. beelzebub - 180sx 8. taj_tatsuya -S13 9. jin -180sx 10. billy - 180sx 11. kc - S15 12. MKH - S15 13. Zee - DCM 180sx 14. MrNismo - Hyper DCM s13 15. Terence - S13 16. PK -...
  5. K

WTB: stock S15 exhaust manifold.

thanks guys, have found the manifold
  6. K

HPC TRACK DAY NOV30th

hi mist, im oso driving an S15, and i noticed ur car is very well setup. question: do you still retain the ABS pump? im having issues with the ABS overheating in my car. would really appreciate some tips on setup.
  7. WTB: stock S15 exhaust manifold.

looking for stock S15 turbo exhaust manifold with heatshield intact.
  8. K

HPC Next: Pasir Gudang December 9th 2006

fauzi othman is a very experienced and succesful racer based in johor. waa.. hammond, julian is scratching ur back for all its worth, u should scratch it back for him oso...hehehehe
  9. K

Karamjit Singh - The Forgotten Treasure

no, this is not only about one dog box. the dog box issue is just one example. the key question is why cant karam get sponsors???? i leave it to you all to ponder this question and come to ur own conclusions.
  10. K

Karamjit Singh - The Forgotten Treasure

succesful professional drivers need a combination of skills to make it big in motorsports. my top 10 list: 1) excellent natural driving skills 2) determination and good mental strength 3) good articulation of feedback to engineers and technicians 4) enough of own funding to setup a proper...
  11. K

MME preparation 2006

thats minimum minimum bro.... havent kira engine and gearbox preparation, suspension setting and testing costs, fuel for the car, fuel and food for urself and the crew, baring any mishaps. bare minimum bro....to even qualify....
  12. K

How Many Laps?

dudes, put in the right equipment on the car and you can lap until the cows come home. hehehe...of course learning to conserve tyres and pads helps. its a balance of keeping up decent and consistent lap times without overheating ur tyres. u may notice most endurance track cars dun spin up...
  13. K

R3 Time Attack 1dot6 Results!

FR djan faster FF faidzil faster waa...faisal..u sooo diplomatic wan.hahahahaha :shades_smile:
  14. K

R3 Time Attack 1dot6 Results!

faidzil faster than djan...??? ooo...sensitive issue nie....:_:
  15. K

Track Car Ownership??

thats macam case 3 la... receipt from zaifa, and import documents. not AP mind you. and u cant road register it
  16. K

Track Car Ownership??

in the third case, there is no way to do a 'transfer' per se. its just that when u buy it from the current owner, he will pass u the ownership documents. as far as i know, its like buying a used TV, he may pass you the warranty card with its serial numbers and a receipt of the purchase from...
  17. K

Track Car Ownership??

legit way is to own the car outright. a registered car with registration document is best - no argument. if the car is imported for motorsport use, they have a document called a 'carne' in which customs will clear the car with no tax. but the car must be re-exported back to the home country...
  18. K

Lap Times

still a bit tuff to do on silverstone street tyres ler, dun you think. for a super 16 stripped out car without ballast with slicks and an engine built on the brink of blowing up, its possible to achieve 2 min 30++ secs.
  19. K

52nd Macau Grand Prix 2005

lai wee sing joined the macau GP? what class did he run? how did he do? haha malaysia boleh!
  20. K

I wonder..

MK, u suppose to get me a copy of the video!. u do have it on video yes??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello folks :itsme:

I was wondering, if 4G93 SOHC hi comp pistons would fit on a 4G93 DOHC?
They have the same piston diameter (81mm) and stroke length (89mm)

--- mmn81
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience