Search results

1. Car No Beep When Insert Key

Hello all... Wanna share with you regarding my car - Civic EK3 Sohc Vtec. Normally there'll be 2 types of beep when i put key. 1. At position I, beep titit.. titit.. titit.. non stop 2. At position II, beep tit.. tit.. tit 3 times and it stop (position III is to start engine..) I...
  2. WTB OEM Absorber EK

Untuk Kete EK3 Kete ako, absorber dah lembik. Kona goyang2. Lalu road bump mendap. Nak cari absorber standet oem. Terpakai tapi maseh OK, tak lembot Budget ciput RM200 je :rolleyes:. Mai offer.. mai.. mai...
  3. Changing Timing Belt for EK

Hello Honda frens... Just wanna know how much it would be for changing timing belt ? If to change all belting.. whats da cost looks like ? Wanna prepare myself with money. Going to send it for timing belt replacement tomorrow. Thanx
  4. S

Used Car Interest Rate...

Hello fren.. Straight to the point... anybody can share what is the interest rates for car loan ? For used car. I've seen in MotorTrader 4.1%. Been to 3 used car dealer and they said for used car the rate is 5.5% ? Damn high ??? Is it true ?
  5. Steering Wheel Free Play...

Hi all Honda fans here.... have question about this thing. My car steering wheel got quite big free play. Even after done wheel alignment it still have quite big free play. Taking corner will require concentration ! Once asked pomen what will cure this and makes the steering wheel no free...
  6. D15B Auto GB Slipping....

Hello all Honda sifu out there... I have read some article about GB going bad. Most common either the owner neglect of changing the ATF periodically or the GB metal belt worn. You can feel the symptom especially doing steep from complete stop. The article mentioned if the cause is bcoz of...
  7. Power Window & Central Lock Problem

Hi all... Just wanna get opinions from fren out there before jump to any w'syop. My car is 95' EK3. Now got problem with power window at driver side. When i pressed the button the window didnt go down. Nothing heard while pressing the button. Though there's no problem for the other 3...
  8. Engine Oil Leaking - How much is the cost ?

hi fellow honda drivers... at moment my car got some engine oil leaking. couldn't trace it out where it actually come out. after park car overnight, i can see some dots of engine oil on the floor. dun have any idea to solve it but thinking of replacing the gasket. how much approximately it...
  9. EK led light indicator - what does it indicates ?

hi all... just wanna have opinion from you guys about my car. i drive EK3. last night orange led "check-engine" suddenly appear at console. what does this indicates ? i stop a while and do some check. water for radiator still a lot. battery still gives it green color (mf). oil level...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pictures showing the 2010 livery of Kimi Raikkonen's Citroen C4 WRC, and the Finn's WRC race-suit, have been released by Red Bull.

In stark contrast to his Ferrari red ensemble of 2009, Raikkonen's new colour scheme is predominantly blue.<!--more-->

His car features an all-blue bonnet, and blue pained...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience