Search results

1. R

Chop Shop Item..

Hello, do u have subaru v7 o2 sensor..? front sensor.. thanks..
  2. R

Hyundai Getz or Proton Savvy?

hey man.. i highly rekemen u the proton savvy.. the FC is amazing.. fill in 10bucks it can last for two days.. if u want to mod it.. dont change the rims too big.. the best part is.. the chassis is really damn strong.. last year my brother hentam tiang electric at the door side around...
  3. R

F**king CONMAN!!!!!!!

dude, u can trace him from his hp number... all numbers registered with IC No wat..
  4. R

RIMS from Japan..

Hi all.. actually i hav all of the sizes.. u just let me know what size u want i can giv u the price and negotiate till the best price... thanks...
  5. R

RIMS from Japan..

price can nego... nego till letgo..
  6. R

P1 Buddyclub from japan

price still negotiable..
  7. R

P1 Buddyclub from japan

pm sent to all....
  8. RIMS from Japan..

with or without tyres :driver: pm or call for prices contact = 0128287721 STOCK CLEARANCE..!!! [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] very rare AC Schnitzer.. 19" can fit honda accord n civic...
  9. P1 Buddyclub from japan

sizes = 15" - 16" original from japan. contact = 0128287721 [/IMG]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last week, my car's aircond could not work even when I turned it on. There is the sound from the aircond but no air is blowing out. After around like an hour, i started the car again and the aircond worked.

The next day when I was driving the car, I revved the car until 5000rpm and exactly when it reaches 5000rpm, a loud rubber screeching sound is coming out from the engine. I tried doing it for 2 or 3 times and the same thing happens. Later when I stopped my car, I rev the engine again...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience