Search results

1. sotplugDESIGNER

ori wira / alza / myvi oxygen sensor

bro could you please pm me the ori denso o2 sensor code for myvi? wanna check is it the same with my modded parts, thanks!
  2. sotplugDESIGNER

Myvi 1.3 Turbo For Sale

noob Q here : what's that and cost?
  3. sotplugDESIGNER

Myvi 1.3 Turbo For Sale

bro mind to share how u rojak it?:biggrin:
  4. sotplugDESIGNER

[WTA] Myvi Engine and Aircond problem

relocated my condenser to rear side on last week... the condenser just placed under the rear trunk with 12" fan ON whenever i on aircond... first day the piping burst and gas fully leaked after 20min drive caused by high pressure + nut on piping loose... second day send back to aircond shop...
  5. sotplugDESIGNER

[WTA] Myvi Engine and Aircond problem

tumpang thread... my myvi aircond blow warm air during hot afternoon but cold at night/morning... changed 3rd compressor, changed valve, service whole system, added 10" fan in front of condenser but end up still the same... if really hot weather then warm air + water temp raise... now...
  6. sotplugDESIGNER

[WTS] Original Myvi SE 1&2 Body Parts

please pm price for Myvi se1 fog lamp, thanks!
  7. sotplugDESIGNER

[WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Set

Re: [WTS] All type of Car Lights in different model, City & Vios Fog Lamp Complete Se please pm the price of Myvi SE1 fog lamp, thanks!
  8. sotplugDESIGNER

[WTS] Myvi Special.Edition Ori Bumper 07/08 /ORI P2 MYVI SE FogLamp

bro please pm the price for se1 foglight, thanks!
  9. sotplugDESIGNER

price for yrv brake set?

thanks a lot!!!
  10. sotplugDESIGNER

price for yrv brake set?

any sifu can answer this?
  11. price for yrv brake set?

hi sifu out there, i wanna sell my yrv brake that taken out from my car but just wondering what's the recommended/ reasonable price for selling it? thanks!
  12. sotplugDESIGNER

Another EK 2 Doors STOLEN

tot police just caught a honda thieves gang on last month? hmm so many "branch" out there... sorry for your lost... will keep an eye for it...
  13. sotplugDESIGNER

Blow Off Valve.....

sorry im not turbo kaki actually, any link for more info/explanation on that?:adore:
  14. sotplugDESIGNER

Blow Off Valve.....

hi, newbie here... my friend told me that last time APEXi produce the bov with this sound, best thing is the sound can be change between the 1 in the video and also "psssshhh".... is this real? correct me if im wrong, thanks!
  15. sotplugDESIGNER

Fully Loaded R33 GTST

should be "who got enough cash who get" lolx
  16. sotplugDESIGNER

Totalled Lamboghini?

oh... i just saw n snap this lambo on end of last month at tropicana mall...
  17. sotplugDESIGNER

MIGHT [WTS] Kenari YRV turbo

Bro price please, possible to loan?
  18. <WTS> Old/Damaged Photos Restoration Service

Do you have priceless & memorable printed old pictures? Plan to reprint them into bigger size but they were damaged with folding lines/ fungus/ stain? And the worst scenario is you lost the negative? Here I’m offering services of:  Convert old pictures into digital format which can be...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay, this morning i wake up i just realise that my civic hatch, which is already 17 years old next year counted.
there is a small part of bubble( karat i think) starting to popped out, and i know that it will infect the others. so i call my mech la.. so he tell me, "to be honest la, i also told u already, if the body old liao, rust sure will appear.. den will got hole come out if more worst. if wan to fix leh, u grind it out, cover with wad... den wad... den spray... who knows, mayb half...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience