2. B

Reasons why you like ur MR

Because is just a MR2.....
  3. B

Toyota MR2 Turbo

Please view before comment.....
  4. B

MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

Departure II is nothing compare to this.......
  5. B

Anyone selling MR2?

There are few MR2 in Mudah.my for sale. If you are looking for something to start from scratch then should be able to get 1 around 40k If you are looking for mint condition prepare to pay around RM55k above.... Mine is also is Mudah.......
  6. B

MR2 SW20 For Sales

Maybe can see who want to trade their FD3S with me?......
  7. B

Shirts for our Club?

Hi Guys, Sorry have been very busy.... will work on the shirt this week.....
  8. B

Shirts for our Club?

Guys I will post the design of the shirt next week.....
  9. B

Shirts for our Club?

1. Raymond Size M 2.khoo198 size Mx2 3.eiji size XL x2 M x1 4. yn_hell - size M x2 5. meister2 Size M 6. Alex Dinesh Size M 7.jsboy size L x2 8. la53okd XXL x 2 9. kelvin XL 10. Peng m 11. Nigel x1 XL
  10. B

Shirts for our Club?

1. Raymond Size M 2.khoo198 size Mx2 thx Border 3.eiji size XL x2 M x1 4. yn_hell - size M x2 5. meister2 Size M 6. Alex Dinesh Size M
  11. B

Shirts for our Club?

Come on guys... i need more support lets start with the shirt for uniformity then follow by a mega Toyota Mid Ship gathering in KL.... I am sure there are many S and 2s out there.... that have been zzzz for too long......
  12. B

Shirts for our Club?

Hi Guys, I plan to do silk printing on polo T shirts. The mid ship logo on the right. Behind will follow by the car model. AW11, SW20, ZZW30. I need a minimum order or 12 pieces to make it happen. If you guys are on for it then please let me know below. I will only then I will get the designer...
  13. B

Shirts for our Club?

Hey Guys..... after last weekend...... I think all the SW20 are MIA or sleeping somewhere..... therefore I have decided to take the lead to revive back u guys.... I plan to make shirts for MR2/ S hopefully after that got some motivation..... estimated cost is about RM30 ~ 40...... Hope that you...
  14. B

Autocross Autocross Autocross

GT or autocross ?? :banghead:
  15. B

Autocross Autocross Autocross

20th is Japan Super GT......
  16. B

MR2 SW20 For Sales

Supra ?? too big size dun like...... elise can't find....... vellfire MPV no kick....... feel like going for rotary... hehe
  17. MR2 SW20 For Sales

92/96 T Roof SW20 Original Turbo not transplant Original 225 Engine Port & Polish head Engine rebuild and balance by ZT Powered Greddy E-Manage Ultimate Tuned by ST Powered Furukawa Custom I/C piping Boost Controller Apexi AVCR Tuned by ST Powered Furukawa 3" midpipe connected to Apexi...
  18. B

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

if not mistaken is the same as OLD saga.... just that you will need to use back the pulley... try to go to spare part shop ask them check it out.
  19. B

MR2\MRS Stuff to exchange\sale

KHOO, how much is the spoiler???
  20. B

MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

hahaha..... How i wish my car can command that kind of price...

Need ur help here. can anyone tell me where i can find the besi punya piping which connected from TB and air filter.

Now i'm using the ORI proton punya (black color punya)