Search results

1. Landed in KL

Hey guys came all the way from Ireland and finally made it to KL. I have to give my friend a hand tricking out his volvo, so I'm just wondering if there are any breakers around the KL area who have any S40's for dismantling?
  2. T

Importing A Vehicle To Malaysia

Hi, I', a fan of the site for many years. I'm based in Ireland in west Europe and I export cars and trucks to the middle east. I'm going to S.E.Asia this summer and am just wondering what the situation is for those importing trucks to Malaysia?
  3. T

Reviewed: Autochild - The Evolution of Performance

Well with a name like Brendan, sure we'll claim him!
  4. T

More Added: Updated R3 Time Attack 2 Dot 6 | Danga Bay JB

Are the lights on that Black MR2 oe?
  5. T

Reviewed: Autochild - The Evolution of Performance

Is yer man Brendan Irish?
  6. T

K10 Suspension

Yeah, reckon thats the case. The kid is hilarious - went for drinks with him last night, and over several pints of Guinness, he proceeded to tell me that he's thinking of using the back suspension of a Mark 2 Golf GTi. More time and money than sense methinks, but thanks for the help.
  7. T

Where to fiX Apexi RSM???Help

Anyone know where to download wiring diagrams for a mid-90's Apexi RSM?
  8. K10 Suspension

The kid of one of my best clients has just rang me and wants to upgrade the suspension on his K10 March. Any suggestions other than advise him to spend his money on a newer car before modding it?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifu and member,

i have vios 2011 model that is with ori exhausr stock, now i plan to modified the exhaust with low noise and pickup and end energier more better for fc, so what is agak agak price and ok lah the material piping as my budjet not more that rm800, plan change ori stock i think is 4-2-1 one
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience