Search results

1. kayour

Block Repair shah alam / subang

my kawasaki krr 150 block also happened like this but at bottom side:burnout:
  2. kayour

Proton Satria GTI body kit?

proton wira/satria normal bumper also can put in the list..and its cheap also
  3. kayour

Engine for Drift Toyota KE70

20v blacktop la
  4. kayour

Sudden Under Power

or any wire cut off inside...from my experience wire to plug coil, near the connector cut off..and cause the problem intermittenly my solution..just by passed the connector
  5. kayour

Beware Of Fake "Made In Japan" Sport Rim !!!

looks more authentic in original paint:burnout:
  6. kayour

Braking issue

..or from the gearbox?
  7. kayour

DIY to seal tyre puncture

tried it once, but fail the tool also bengkok...hahaha then sent it to tyre shop la
  8. kayour

battery relocation, again ..??

how long the black cables..for both terminals? nice diy:proud:
  9. kayour

Adjustable

if still soft...go for higher spring rate
  10. kayour

still doing it

18 or 19 wheels:biggrin:
  11. kayour

Planning to buy AUDI A4 B8 either 2010,2011&2012

0.5-1ltr every few weeks:hmmmm2: that much...this is reali2 serius
  12. kayour

Planning to buy car @ rm10k

normally 4age refered to 16v..izit??
  13. kayour

mmm...black top 20v can be in the list as well
  14. kayour

sentra b13 not interested ka?? :biggrin:
  15. kayour

What is your first car?

haha..oo yeah no la its my satria 1.8...12 yrs already with me:driver: 3 weeks ago i sold my ke70...after 6 years with me after this...maybe a pickup or 1 tonne lori:biggrin:
  16. kayour

What is your first car?

my 1st car is wira 1.5 m sell it to my friend after about 1.5 years spring sparco, enkei rim 15", big muffler [dun remember wat brand], momo steering...rm30 haha let it go to further my study..financial restructuring la
  17. kayour

SATRIA 1.6 - Seeking advices for TUNING & UPGRADES

adj abs...>1.5k ok la cheapo one...u'll not satisfied..trust me, dh try hahah 205/45/16 tyre pon ok
  18. kayour

About the extra fan

well...u kno la...ke70 using direct to engine for radiator fan...very little space first i removed the fan and shroud, then replaced it with radiator fan from kancil...and temp. sensor[at radiator hose] from proton make it automatic electric radiator fan plus manual switch then add about 2"...
  19. kayour

About the extra fan

need relay...tap wire from ac compressor [for magnetic clutch]..to trigger the relay for supply power from battery once the compressor running, the additional fan also spin not too complicated, but need little knowledge about auto wiring la diy to my ke70...fan located between radiator and ac...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Attackers and Track Day Participants, we have more good news!, You can now pay via Credit or Paypal for ease of payments. So how do you pay? Simply proceed by registering yourself either for TIMETOATTACK Participation or Track Day Participation and the option to click to purchase entry from our online store will be available.

For purchases via Credit Card / Paypal, no further verification is needed on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience