Search results

1. Mayonaise21

Volk Racing TE37 Made In Japan

OK, will call you later today.
  2. Mayonaise21

Volk Racing TE37 Made In Japan

Hi catalyzer, is this set of TE37 still available for sale?
  3. Mayonaise21

Mint condition Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed Manual

Hi there, may I know if this particular RX-8 has a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed manual transmission gearbox?
  4. Mayonaise21

Seat Nissan Silvia S15

Hi Dingz, I am wondering if you know, can these S15 seats fit into a B14 Sentra without any modifications to the seat railings and brackets?
  5. Mayonaise21

Nissan Sentra 1.6 Manual

Hahaha, dun wan la, my half cut's engine and other parts are in very, very good condition...
  6. Mayonaise21

Nissan Sentra 1.6 Manual

Alamak, converted to SR16VE already pulak... I was thinking of buying it to use the car's body only as I have a SR16VE halfcut stored at home.
  7. Mayonaise21

Sentra B14 SR20VE Year 2000

Daiko, I SMSed you la, not PM you, called you a few times also...
  8. Mayonaise21

Sentra B14 SR20VE Year 2000

Woah, Ng, you're selling off this car? Long time no see, man. Been trying to contact several months ago but didn't get any respond from you. Hope all is well.
  9. Mayonaise21

Nissan Sentra 1.6 Manual

Coolman22, is this B14 still up for sale?
  10. Mayonaise21

Nissan Sentra 1.6 MT Good Condition

Is this car still available for sale?
  11. Mayonaise21

Nissan Sentra 1.6 MT Good Condition

Is the price still negotiable? RM23K is a bit on the high side...
  12. Mayonaise21

Rx8

May I ask if this is a 6-speed auto or a 4-speed auto?
  13. Mayonaise21

Beautiful BMW E39 520i 2.5 for sale!

Dude, your title says it's a "520i 2.5", does this mean that originally it's a 2.0 engine and you have transplanted a 2.5 engine into your E39?
  14. Mayonaise21

SR16VE NEO VVL information!

Yes, you can transplant a SR20VE into a B14, u won't get any problems with JPJ... Actually, the SR16VE engine is a very reliable engine... I've been using it for slightly over 3 years now and it hasn't given me any big problems... ---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump...
  15. Mayonaise21

Toyota Celica TRD Sprt-M 6 speed manual

From the photos, I can see that it's a very well-maintained car... :)
  16. Mayonaise21

Nissan Sentra B14

Your car looks very well maintained, muffox, I'm very tempted to buy it over from you... :)
  17. Mayonaise21

VE part for sale.. clearing my storeroom

Hi, bro, long time no see... Do you still have the radiator with single fan for SR16VE with you? If you do, I'm interested in getting it from you.
  18. Mayonaise21

B14 owner club!!

Hi all, long time no post here oredi... :itsme: Hey, nismo_gts, long time no see, tried to call you a few months ago but you didn't pick up the call...
  19. Mayonaise21

WTS : Nissan Sentra B14

It's NA, the engine should be the SR20VE (with NEO VVL) and it uses a CVT gearbox with 6 preset gear ratios...
  20. Mayonaise21

Mitsubishi GTO 3.0 twin turbo 6 speed 4WD

OK, thanks for the feedback, mate!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the most worth it to purchase Mercedes with E400 specs is now a trend! We had done so many Mercedes E300 Bluetec that we know the car more than the owner! Hence today we are here to do a full correction and coating on this black beauty.

Upon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience