Search results

1. E

List of RE Garages and Chop Shops in Msia

lol for the compression. most prolly they dont have the kit to do the testing. anyhow, it's better than nothing right? at least one mechanic can at least say "yes" to RE eventho he gotta to follow the manual :biggrin:
  2. E

skyphin, good to know you're planning to visit and survey the workshop. perhaps you could report your survey about the shop to us. i forgot to ask if they are able to do compression test and also rebuild RE engine. Will appreciate much if you can get more information on this. :adore:
  3. E

skyphin, i just found a performance workshop in malim that could handle rotary engine. the shop just opened today, so i do not know how is the service provided. however, i managed to have a chat with the taukeh of the workshop during the opening ceremony and he said that he can handle rotary...
  4. E

my goodness, your car is the yellow rx7 now currently "parked" inside soh sprayworks? i think you sent the car there two weeks ago. they only started to spray your car this week. hahaha. my shop just somewhere opposite so i noticed the car for quite sometimes :biggrin: i have yet to own any...
  5. E

hi lemon_demon, can you tell us in more detail the shop in malim jaya? the address or shop name? normally when you want to fix major problem, where do you go? KL to repair? thanks in advance

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My mechanic told me my car brakes are imbalance,

Meaning when emergency braking, the car will go to one side, and wont stop in straight manner.

Can anyone whom experienced such braking problem share whats the cause of brake imbalance?

Also opinion of anyone whom know how to solve the problem is welcomed...:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience