Search results

1. H

Super-Charge

I remember jarad telling me the SC kit comes with E-manage...
  2. H

Super-Charge

hhmm I have seen the dyno charts for the 1st stage! it should be 160bhp right? or did you omit some stuff? if I remember correctly it cost in the region of 5-6k...
  3. H

Super-Charge

sorry side track abit. So you did it with Turbo Sang himself given that Gerard is has left the scene? is this the basic 160 bhp at the wheel or the 200+ version? and how much did it cost?
  4. H

R3-Satria (gti)

R.I.P REST INPEACE Toe Pek....you are going to a better place
  5. H

R3-Satria (gti)

Thank God Tom noticed !! Thumps up
  6. H

Toyota Corona Best For Drift

Hi there, the corona is FR? My dad use to own one......seeing the pics you post bring back childhood memories............
  7. H

R3-Satria (gti)

Ahem ahem coughing major... sorry guys!! I am super busy now a days.....will try to make it to TT or any other activities when work tones down next month (crossing fingers here)..... GeneX, yup thats my car outside TTDI, hmm do you work there too?
  8. H

R3-Satria (gti)

Haiyah why so small gas, if you notice carefully even R3 owners dont get answers lah!!
  9. H

GTi VS R3?? (Re-cover version)

Monster dude, if I am not mistaken, it includes performace cams also.
  10. H

R3-Satria (gti)

Cungrats bro. There are quite a few of us R3 owners here. "misaligned boot " - do you have the knocking sound?
  11. H

Gen 2 R3 is coming

Alamak, like that faster than SR3 lah. Is it the stage 3 GR3 or will the GR3 come stock with 120+ at the wheels?
  12. H

Gen 2 R3 is coming

I have the privilege of actually sitting in the Gen2 R3. Interior build wise is far superior to its donor car. The red upholstery in the GR3 blends well with the interior. Match that with the yummy red recaro seats it just breath takin. The best part about the interior is the "display meter"...
  13. H

R3-Satria (gti)

Lude dude, you havent been reading this entire posting have you? hehehe....the squealing sound is how we R3 owners announce our arrival :P It is common for the mintex brake bads to squeal......you will get use to it......cant say the same for your significant other though :P ENJOY THE...
  14. H

R3-Satria (gti)

Faizal, it would be appreciated if you could provide us with the price list of all the available R3 products. Thanks. p.s. I assume everything is cash terms.
  15. H

R3-Satria (gti)

Count me in for the dyno. Cant confirm for the TT though. ***diff engine oil + parts combo measure up*** hhmm i doubt it :P
  16. H

R3-Satria (gti)

HHm I might take you up on the invitation. Added any new stuff to your babe? Hence requiring a dyno?
  17. H

R3-Satria (gti)

Welcome Back!!!!
  18. H

R3-Satria (gti)

Yo man, Prozac has just the alarm for you. Its call the "black dude alarm"
  19. H

R3-Satria (gti)

Yippee....we have lala financial analyst, lala engineers, lala pilots, lala ROYALTY??? May the lala be with you Back to my miserable life of analysing figures, someone pls kill me.......
  20. H

Satria R3 ??...Its a Satria lah...no matter...

Enough said ----lol all the way back to work!! Joke of the Day

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to differenciate Mivec engine

As everyone knows there several types of mivec engine in malaysia. Especially
4g92 mivec, i managed to found out model like

1st gen Mivec Model CA4A
2nd Gen Mivec Model CJ4A/CK4A

but when i discuss this with typical Cinaman foremen they said they differenciate with wiring eg:- 3 wire normal mivec or 4 wire mivec md.

Still i cant make the difference on how to identify 1st generation and 2nd generation with them.

Any one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience