Search results

1. S

Original Evo 4 Fully Converted to Evo 5

really nice car.....
  2. S

octane max by ecushop

i also would like to know the same answer for the question thrown above. as for the re-seller or dealer, will there cd for tuning provided and training as well?
  3. S

Looking for Evo 8 sideskirt clip

Bro, Maybe you will have better luck in people helping you with a picture of the clip you are looking for. As the spare part shop always ask, do you have sample for the item? Hope you find it bro... Good luck..
  4. S

Mitsubishi evo8 6speed 03"

My dream car for an Evo!!! BUMP for you bro..
  5. S

Proton Perdana Evo3 4WD

Very nice car!!!!
  6. S

MDF Board

Guys, Do you still need the MDF? I think I found 1 hardware that says they can get it but they need 3 days to get it from their supplier.
  7. S

need solution

Any update on this matter? Wondering whether this problem can be rectify or not.. PS: Recond car seller will not even know this thing when the rob your money selling the car to you without "warranty"..
  8. S

Ivan's AE101 Build Thread 4AGE BT 20V6Spd No 56K

Great Job!!! Really envy this thread..
  9. S

Kia Optima Evo4

do you have the picture of the B16A Wira???? We have one saga with V-tec engine in Tawau
  10. S

MDF Board

Good morning every1.... I guess, there is no one know where to buy this MDF? When I was browsing the previous thread, in 2005 there was actually a shop somewhere near Subang Airport. Just don't know whether it is still available.
  11. S

MDF Board

I have been looking for the same thing also all this while. I would like to DIY and Subs enclosure for 2 cars. PS: I like your DIY project Izso!!
  12. CK Mivec VS GSR Shiftronic Gearbox

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen, I was in the lost searching for an answer for my friend. He is driving GSR 1.8 and I am Mivec 1.6, both installed to waja with and both are shiftronic type. I just want to confirm whether both our gearbox are the same or not. Well, I have tried to browse the...
  13. S

waja mivec problem

Bro, Can share your calculation for the statement above? "Fuel consumption very high... driving at 90km/hr to 110km/hr can only get 1km = RM0.22" How do you get the RM0.22?
  14. S

Mazda RX-8 (M) 07/12

Nice car!!! Free bump for you bro.. Good luck.
  15. S

Hello Guys

On clue in your posting bro... Try to specify a little bit more. Which car model which air-cond your are trying to discuss here?
  16. S

[WTS] 3 Unit Magic BlackOut CArs 2.0 (A) Turbo & Vvti

Confused!!! I tot the black out was all about the PRU13. That is why I click to the thread. I love the personality and I like the attitude. They make me confused!! :biggrin:
  17. S

Toyota Altezza 1JZ Turbo

PM the price Bro..
  18. S

Honda civic fd2 type r

Pictures will help to tell a hundred stories. Good luck on your sales
  19. S

Kia Optima Evo4

Good luck with your sales.... Salute!!
  20. S

A Standard Honda Civic Si (2012) Becomes a Racer

i like that.... "The power of dream!" without dream no racing and without racing no Honda!! I dream of hitting the jackpot and do charity!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just woud like to know, (before I can offer help) : where exactly, and how big was the area required to be painted??, and why the area requires paint?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience