Search results

1. P

Fully loaded WAJA 1.8 GSR

DA BOMB... Nice Mods bro. Good Luck on your sale
  2. P

rx7 fd 2jz

F**King Nice bro. i'm getting a boner just by thinking about it
  3. P

Pulse Performance Race Engineering Creates 6-Rotary Engine!

Dammmm.....that is just too much. It look like rocket sciene!
  4. P

The 2JZ - Now Sky-Rocketing the Toyota 86

Regardless of what you guys debating about the car, listen to their theme song man, "We Chasing High" so what do expect? As been mention AIDS, this project is not just about being BOLD, but the level of knowledge and workmanship skills shown in this project is very high. I know that Malaysia is...
  5. P

Video: Toyota 86 Drift Demo by Tengku Djan at the TIMETOATTACK R2 + 2 AE86! - Sepang

Re: Video: Toyota 86 Drift Demo by Tengku Djan at the TIMETOATTACK R2 + 2 AE86! - Sep Imagine if we could see Tengku Djan and Tsuchiya batting in a drift, Tsuchiya driving AE86 and Tengku driving FT86. Wont that be a sweet memory to remember....:smokin:
  6. P

Automated Enforcement System (AES) - Covering Our Roads Very Soon!

Once I know where is the location of this SOB, lets do BERSIH AES!
  7. P

Subaru BRZ sells out in Australia in three hours... online

Lets change the government from zerotohundred! :burnout:
  8. P

Toyota Vios - Revised for 2012 (From RM73k to RM92k OTR)

I feel some heat about new VIOS and wonder who will buy this species.
  9. P

My cedia convert evo7

Even to convert the external will cost you 5 figure. The engine conversion will cost another bomb ??? When you are passion about something, numbers is just numbers. To make the dream come true is all that matters. For that brother Lancer CS, I SALUTE YOU!:burnout:
  10. P

Reanult Alpine A110-50 Concept - Weighs 880kg and Packs a 400bhp Punch!

Sensational...and the sound is just orgasmic. Even though I'm not a huge fan of France car, but this is exceptional. check out the video guys.
  11. P

Achilles Formla Drift Malaysia 2012 - The Results!

Jay.. You do take note huh! This is much more better. Thanks for this morning breakfast!:smokin:
  12. P

Achilles Formula Drift 2012 Malaysia - Flags Off First 36BOL Nations Cup!

Our Prince of Dream didn't aspect it will be a wet battle, but put on his A Game make Malaysian proud be snatching 3rd place. Anyaway Jay, your write up is good, pictures of cars are fine but where are the drift queens pictures.... WHY!!!:banghead:
  13. P

Audi RS Q3 Concept

Audi sure know how to make a sexy car..
  14. P

WTS: Fiat Coupe 20VT+ with SD Aerodynamics bodykit

Now that is SEXY... definitely my taste but I'm already a father. Sacrifice is require. Maybe one day.
  15. P

VIDEO: Catch Acura NSX Roadster in Motion!

This is F**King Sexy... Anyone what under the hood? Spec etc.. Cheers
  16. P

TOYOTA Lexus LS400 2jz inSiDE

2jz? Where is the engine bay pics?
  17. P

Loder1899 Pimps Out the Evoque and Names it HORUS!

what kind of tuner is this, even stock model is much more better than this. from the colour scheme to the skirting and the worse of all is the rims..
  18. P

Toyota 86's First Impression Video - Chris Harris drove it like he stole it!

Till this moment, The BEST automotive review is still BEST MOTORING, car was pushed and tuned to the limit. I imagining how would Tsuchiya drive this bugger on racing track and compare it with others car in the same segment. Miss that show really bad. P/s: All this going Green shit thing is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys

Im planning to buy a 2010 Toyota car direct from owner. Since this is my first time buying car, i tried to google for some info and found this: http://nextimelah.blogspot.com/2014/02/buying-used-car-in-malaysia-from-direct.html

If anyone has epxerience buying used car from owner, can you please advice since this writing is 2014, maybe some changes recently on the processes, or things that not covered by the writer of the blog. or maybe, if anyone can simply advise me point...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience