Search results

1. B

328i Lost to A4T

or u can call it 4 sprung duck technique
  2. B

Audi

mmm, B5.5 is stock 170HP? U sure ar? IIRC, the B6 is ONLY 163HP which makes the B5.5 more powerful than the B6!!!!!! I think obly the VR6 made 170HP
  3. B

VW Golf

kook, "Went to chop shop with eoj today. Saw 2 Mk3 half cuts, polo half cut, vento half cut, audi 100 half cut, many Audi 80 doors and many Golf MKII ori rear light clusters. Also saw a nose cut with square lights, did some Mk2 golf came with square front lights?" Wanted to ask you where is...
  4. B

VW Golf

kookaburra, can mail me the location? I am contenplating getting an ABF engine for my Vento... Do let me know if you see one around. email is [email protected]
  5. B

Reviewed: Autochild - The Evolution of Performance

He's Canned-Indian hehehe. I am sure the Anand will like that. aka Canadian
  6. B

[WTB]Audi A4 1.8T ECU

Also if you do buy one, can you recode the immobilizer so that your car can start with the same keys?
  7. B

Using relay to obtain cleaner power for headunit?

The reason we do this is to give a more stable voltage to the HU... normal HU power cable dunno goes through what accessories before comign to the HU so it can give a lot of noise to the HU. As for the handphoen thing.. mebbe back in 199X when handphoens were the size of bricks.
  8. B

Using relay to obtain cleaner power for headunit?

What a relay does is instead of using the main incoming power supply to the HU (A) it will instead turn on the relay which will bypass the power from the battery (C) to the HU input (D). It is like a little diverter to divert the power from the Batt to HU. The Original pwoer is the on.off...
  9. B

4 piece speaker. RM 400 budget

400 for speakers can do lar... MBQuart DSD-216 component set... 2x mids and 2x tweeters = 4 speakers.. RM 400 for it.
  10. B

BMW 318i(m) vs. Alfa 164 3.0 v6 (m)

well, the 164 is more to the 5 and 7-series class of car based on size and price. for comfort the alfa wins for power the alfa wins for taking family out the alfa wins for picking up chicks the BMW wins for space banging the chick you just picked up, the alfa wins As for maintenance...
  11. B

Should I stick to Blaupunkt or not?

U sure the stock blaupunkt has no RCA's? Should have 2 outputs.
  12. B

BBS Wheels for sale

mmm, I guess the PCD will be 5x112mm... canbe used for Audi's and Mercedes too.
  13. B

HU from U.S

Depends on which HU. SOme can change the freq to accept local ones while soem cant. For those that cant, you will nto be able to get all stations as they are in 0.1 incremetns instead of 0.05
  14. B

IASCA SQ Competition Rules

Yes, The common things to know is 1. SQ Judging 2. Installation judging For SQ Judging its based on 1. Tonality (Bass, Mids, Highs) 2. Staging (Height, width, Depth 3. Imaging (where the singer sings) 4. Linearity Installtion is on 1. Wiring (safety, fusing, size) 2. Mounting...
  15. B

help, wiring blunder

From an amp or the HU? Also I think that you do not have a Passive.. so wont be good to run the 2" and 6" together.. get a passive or make one for it
  16. B

VW Golf

For my MK3 I got mine from RG SUspensions... Was told they also have the specs for MK2 and can build them if required.
  17. B

WTS: Helix Esprit HXS-136 Speakers

Sent PM's liao... For those who PM'ed me.. sorry but my mailbox was full... Please resend
  18. B

[wts]ICE System for SALE

mmm, A Lian changing car after 4 years... :)
  19. B

ICE for Waja Enhanced Version

mmm, 2k with a HU.. JKinda hard to do it with a HU... Hu alone would be about 600-700 for a PIonner 5650 model or 5750 etc... can play MP3. There is a 2nd hand Clarion DXZ-725 for sale but that doesnt have MP3 but will be a good Hu for starting off (RM500) Speakers, Budget Rm500 for a set for...
  20. B

HX-D2 tuning

hush, Ultimate or Iridium? Im my exprience, Ultimate doesnt have any midbass at all or rather very minimal. Iridium is slightly better but I still want more. This is the speaker characteristics. Since you are runnig passive, try tot set your Hp at 80hz 12db then try 63hz 12db and 18db...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Word has it that Malaysian auto enthusiasts will soon see the return of an automotive icon to our shores. As we eagerly await the launch of the spiritual successor of the legendary AE86, we at Zerotohundred.com decided to take a drive back to where it all really started.

Long before the Toyota AE86, Toyota already had a strong history in the sports cars market. It was way back in 1965 that Toyota...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience