Search results

1. C

Random Exotics Pics

something stupendous lurked breathing silently at valet - orchard 57 or 62?? :confused: ---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:10 PM ---------- 1 blackie and 1 sizzling red horses
  2. C

Nissan Skyline R34 GTR VSpec II S-Tune

any interior and back view's pictures? little things but help alot ^^
  3. C

Nissan Skyline GTR34 v-spec

just out of curiousity, any pics of interior and rear view? thanks !
  4. C

Random Car Pics Part 2

let's pics do the talking :driver: just some JDM
  5. C

Random Exotics Pics

Some pictures taken @ orchard :slug: cheers
  6. C

Random Exotics Pics

Hi :itsme:, IMO, grant me quote the famous theory of Deng Xiaoping which is " Be it Yellow / Black cat, so long as it catches mice is a good cat." So in this way, we slightly revamp / modify the saying "Be it MY / SG Exotic, as long as it is not googled from web, it's utmost welcomed" So...
  7. C

Random Exotics Pics

OMG + Jaw-dropping! Are you the dignitary / Invited Guest of the above- associated Club? Bro, May I possibly have the original (read:large) resolution of those picture as my own collection / Wallpapers, Thanks lotsa :wavey::driver: Yet again, taken other than MY's soil, my bad hehe:slug:
  8. C

Random Exotics Pics

Due mainly to your posts / photoragraphs do inspire / motivate me to snap and post them here ^^ Try utmost to take more of these kinds :wavey: :sleep::sleep:
  9. C

Random Exotics Pics

Kudos man, we all here miss you posts!! It's relatively (much) lesser pictures to be posted by you goodself recently, keep it up. This thread / forum undoubtedly need more ppl likes you and the like. Do keep it up bro! :itsme: ---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at...
  10. C

ZTH KuChiNG zone

:driver: yes sir!! i had altered the pics a bit oledi in order to protect the privacy of the owner and his hot rides!! *paiseh paiseh* :bath:
  11. C

ZTH KuChiNG zone

hey guy, since d owner of the "11" has always the penchant for sports cars, is this one of the collection in his fleets?? :hmmmm: hahaha :adore: perhaps u could enlighten what more hot rides he has to me DROOL-ing :biggrin: p.s. Pic was taken by and courtesy of UE7@KL
  12. C

ZTH KuChiNG zone

if my memory still serves me right, it should be Bugatti EB110 plated (QXX 110), correct me if i am wrong :thrasher: p.s. Pic attached is just for illustration purpose
  13. C

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Better still comes with a pic/ pics snappin the exotics!! Thanks in advance
  14. C

ZTH KuChiNG zone

wa..suddenly drop a BOMBSHELL:egg: ....... definitely need some1 to clarify/confirm this !! mostly(99.99%) he is jus crappin. becoz it is simply unbelievable how other Kchians think of this? jaw-dropping?
  15. C

ZTH KuChiNG zone

yaya.. used to c a Sti V-9 there too.. oweys a White Wish there.. bet it belongs to the proprietor of that audio shop... Evo?? means it resembles to the pics of your footer?? nice ride ya have, c once somewhre at Tabuan-King Centre's bridge:itsme: nice rides u hav !! Incidentally...
  16. C

ZTH KuChiNG zone

Spotted a FD Type-R plated QAL 11 and a R34 V-spec II oso no. 11 (audio accessory shop @sekama),so are them too belong to same dude ??? if so, pretty rare sight in kch that one posseses so many cun rides under his porch:burnout: btw, what is d 350-Aston story? may to share? haha.. p.s...
  17. C

Looking for some engineers can be work at offshore

excuse me, may i get to know if any non-Bumitputra stand a chance to be able to work for the company even if he/she fulfills the rest of the requirements?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello teacher n sifus,
mine is AE101 4afe, i just back from malacca yesterday n maintain speed at 140-160 km/h. When reached seremban, temp almost show the red line, so i stop my car, shock after 1/2 hour, i have to put 2 bottle of 1.2L water into the rediator..
Why? whats wrong a?
Already change water pump n no leaking,
Isnt caused of engine is so hot?
How to overcome it?

Thanx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience