Search results

1. M

Need help, SR20DET injector upgrades...

best way, I think, is to swap the injectors along with your airflow + ECU.. and tune it while you're at it.. OT: chipstar: noticed your location is japan.. where exactly if you dont mind telling me.. I'm located up north in Yamagata..
  2. M

i seriously need help

sure you can fit a Nissan engine into a Mercedes car? legalwise I mean.. last I heard, same maker only.. not too sure since I havent been back nearly a year now..
  3. M

My Nissan 180SX..

tokyo is like 3 hours by bullet train, and 8 hours by car.. I wont be going to tokyo anytime soon coz I'm kinda busy with work and stuff.. but if you do come over, I dont mind showing off a few stuff.. although I have to warn you, I've stopped drifting for 2 months now.. it breaks stuff.. I...
  4. My Nissan 180SX..

this is my ride.. a Nissan 180SX Type 2.. it's a 2000cc turbocharged with about 225hp at 0.7bar on stock turbine.. does 0-100kph in about 6.5s.. depends on the road really.. various mods include HKS intake, Kakimoto exhaust set, HKS turbo actuator, Cusco strut bars, 2-way LSD, Mine's ECU, Kei...
  5. M

How to: Oil Temperature Gauge Installation.

yup.. they've got that opening ceremony thing.. pointless but it looks good.. I can't say autogauge meters are too accurate, and I would probably spend more for an Apexi if I wanted one with better accuracy.. if you want to get an autogauge meter, make sure it's the real deal.. and I wouldnt...
  6. M

How to: Oil Temperature Gauge Installation.

you can always ask, you know.. test to see if it fits or not.. if it doesn't cancel the buy..
  7. M

WRX Type RA vs WRX STi

Thanks for the heads up.. most of the RA models in Japan usually come with A/C and radio.. although they usually lack ABS (I don't need it anyway) and power windows aren't that important in my case.. what I do need is the reinforced gearbox (in case I need to raise the boost level a little :P )...
  8. WRX Type RA vs WRX STi

I'm thinking about switching and getting a GC8 Impreza.. and I was wondering.. what's the difference between the Type RA and the STi? As far as the engine goes, they both put out 280hp (catalog) although I think the STi has the red intake manifold and the Type RA doesn't (not too sure) Can...
  9. M

complete meter for STI

that's wierd.. Defi meters usually turns all the way down after engine cut.. but i've also heard that if you cut the power before the meters could shut down, the needle will stop at wherever it is before the power cut.. that might be the reason behind the little readout.. looks great tho..
  10. M

Looking for this...for 180SX

Those are kinda rare.. even here in Japan.. you'd have to buy them new since it's really hard to find any used ones.. I'm still thinking whether I should change to kouki gata rear lamps or not..
  11. M

looking for free drift guru

Two words.. Drift Bible.. download it off bittorrent and study the techniques before jumping into a car and crashing into the divider.. the explainations are so simple you think it's easy..
  12. M

BOV got engine oil

Yes, since the turbocharger uses engine oil to lubricate the bearings, it's not unlikely your engine oil level will drop. See the image I posted for my guess of where the leak may be. I would probably just look for another turbine.. Oh and BTW, I would refrain from driving the car if I...
  13. M

BOV got engine oil

Oil coming out of BOV? That's the first time I've heard of such thing. Sounds like there's a leak somewhere, and my best guess is the turbine itself. Any funny sounds when boosting? Or funny feeling during boost? I kinda doubt it but it may very well be that the turbine is leaking its oil into...
  14. M

I know. That still means it's getting 370cc per cylinder. The car is heavy to start with anyway, and obviously 250hp just doesn't cut it.
  15. M

Engine cranking on 1st gear

What is LSD gearbox? AFAIK LSD is just an acronym for Limited Slip Differential. If you refer to the rear differential then all is forgiven, but the transmission is something different. Pingu: check transmission oil, and how does the clutch feel? Squishy? Can you verify its contact point...
  16. M

-

Aik? I'm not on the list. Can you put me on? Here's the specs for my car. Nissan 180SX Type 2 (non-HICAS) 2000cc Turbocharged SR20DET Drift setup Mod list too long, so I'll spare the details.
  17. M

Holy crap. 370cc injectors in an RB25? That must be why it lacks power so much..
  18. M

difference with carbon and kevlar???

kevlar = fire-proof + heat-proof + bullet-proof?
  19. M

LSD vs NON-LSD

AFAIK on a car with normal viscous LSD, the inner wheel would spin at a lower speed than the outer during a corner. But on a car with racing LSD, both wheel would spin at almost the same speed if not the same. I tested this theory on my Nissan 180SX (2-way LSD) and a friend's Toyota Estima...
  20. M

Brake Problem

Ah right. My mistake. I thought you meant changing the whole caliper set. Overhauling the caliper does require you to change the rubber rings and seals and stuff.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys...im having this problem...the doors warning light..is ON even when all the doors properly shut...
only the warning indicator light OFF when i startted the engine....it comes back to normal...
problem occured when engine is off...shut all the doors...ON the alarm...the warning indicator light still ON....

what seems to be the problem...is it the wiring problem...already tested all the doors point button...push it several times and monitor at the warning indicator lights near the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience