Search results

1. Z

Chop Shop Item..

got weber dcoe 40 carburettor /or dellorto dhla 40 and kit for wira 4g15 and iswara 4g13?thank !:hello::hello:
  2. Z

Gen2,Waja,Wira,Savvy,Neo Owners!!!

new bie here,may i came in?....wira 1.5 m carb(old car)
  3. Z

i think it's time to change a new transmission?

ya,about the gear box,touch wood if time to change :nurse: what model the gb is prefer to put into wira,(what i mean is pefer sit ,less maintain or not need maintain,good shifting )and what is the price?..can list down price ?....cause i plan to change it but no know how to start...:confused:
  4. Z

Need help!! Front suspention got cracking sound!

bro,ask is u use the ori absorber ?if yes then the answer will be u absorber worn out (my cent).cause last time my sis waja also facing the same problem as u and the car only out less than one year.after change it for free(cause under wanrranty)it good for some month...but same problem out...
  5. Z

car maintainence

bro.what location johor u are?
  6. Z

remove bird shit

I got the problem occasionally cause my wife (car)have to sleep outside .so every morning wake out or drive off from factory her body is full with 'bird tatto "i try many way to manual clean it but most is unsuccesful and i give out to let outside car wash shop touch my wife body.The CAR...
  7. Z

wira rear disk brake

haloo,thank for u all idea :idea: i try change my ori waja stok brake pad to new ferrodo disk pad ,let u all know the result after it.:driver:
  8. Z

wira rear disk brake

sorry for late reply cause i was outstation 2 week and just back office .About the aerospeed the sound is like 'ei..keling...ei keling...'sound like the cam sit position no stable and friction with belt or bearing.i ask the question back to kakimotor (where i buy)they also no know and from there...
  9. Z

Proton aftermarket parts for Germany

Thank Bro ,so how ur proton parts reseach?
  10. Z

Proton wira 1.5 carb : info needed

Thank for u infor skywalker.so sam1741 are u try to find carb ?what u choice?
  11. Z

Proton wira 1.5 carb : info needed

since i want to find a carb is nice to know the infor more soo...what is the market price for one carb for wira 1.5 and seen from other forum the weber carb also can install into wira?...what is the model and where can find it...what is the comparision between ori and weber?
  12. Z

wira rear disk brake

Good new !I was just install my rear disk (dot 4 oil ,labour cost,spare parts=i think only the bearing lah)all cost me 300 ringgit but the sad thing are 1.=during install foreman said that my brake pump and some brake valve spoilt so no choice have to change it cost me 220 ringgit and he also...
  13. Z

Proton aftermarket parts for Germany

bro,take more picture and share with us ... hopefully know more, how our satri car in germany look like..thank.
  14. Z

Proton & Perodua Owners Club (P2OC)

bro,will u guy go sepang watch drag at merdeka?:driver: ...any member join?share u guy wife(car i mean)photo here can...:love:
  15. Z

Proton & Perodua Owners Club (P2OC)

hai..alll i'm newbie in this forum.wooo got t-shirt soon??? can i get one?....when or izzit posibble make tt at johor soon??
  16. Z

wira rear disk brake

Thk for u opinion ,the result i not sold the brake set is cause i get it cheaper then outside and even in half-cut shop, it all new and few of my kl friend is oredy modify inside and use over 1year no problem ...i will ask few of the workshop again if....cann't maybe i will install it at kl...
  17. wira rear disk brake

hai all sifu and senior,i having a complete set waja rear disk set(include plate, cable and etc)could i modify it into my wira 1.5cc rear wheel?:hmmmm: since i ask one of the workshop near my area the answer was not :bawling: ,,,,,,,,,,,so could i purchase only the disk plate of wira 1.6 cc and...
  18. Z

Review: Q8 Oils

hard to find Q8 in jb leh....i think maybe no popular here.GOt kaki buy Q8 oil around jb ,where to buy>??
  19. Z

Review: Q8 Oils

Any good place and good price to find Q8 oil in Johor Bahru??thank !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When looking at oversea selling Motul 800 road racing 2T for +-US$17 and we are getting it at +-RM133 per bottle, I think it is too much. So, I'm wondering if volume can bring down the price a bit. Mix product purchasing also can, like x bottle of different engine oil + x bottle of different 2T.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience