Search results

1. Where to repair CF Parts

Hi dear zthrians, Just asking whether anybody knows where to repair the CF parts in Klang Valley area? My CF front lips was severely damaged by stone chips leaving ugly chip marks all over it. Anybody know any place that can repair the CF lips? Thank you very much for your kind...
  2. WTS 1983 E24 635CSI Rare Species

Salam & dear all, Posting on behalf on my friends, Selling the 1983 E24 635CSI which was in perfect condition. This was actually E28 based meaning its the latest model. Some details on the car: - Auto transmission - Current owner is the 3rd owner - Fully restored just buy & drive...
  3. Car Prices going down? A myth???

Hi to all zthians, Recently the goverment have announced the reduction of car prices for several car models available in Malaysia...Yesterday saw some posting on FB and also other sources that the VW Golf prices was not reduced & it was their original prices for the past few months....whats...
  4. BBS LM Bolts

Hi and dear zthrians, Anybody know where can get this bolts for BBS LM wheels? 2 of my botls were broken and need to find replacement ASAP....hope can find it in Msia 1st before I purchase online....went to tire shop in Sunway but most shop don't have it... Highly appreciate your kind...
  5. ///MFEST Genting November 2012

Hi and dear zthians, Attended ///MFest 2012 last weekend and here's some pics through my camera on throughout the event....sorry didn't take much pics coz camera most of the time stay inside d car due to rain & very cool! :wink: At the RV point BHP Petrol Station before heading to Cable...
  6. WTS: Lenses for NIKON DSLR

Dear zthrians, I'm selling my own lenses due to upgrading system...below is the lens details up for grab...fast2 need money heheh... ITEM 1: NIKKOR 50mm F1.8D for NIKON DSLR Condition : Tiptop 9/10 Age of item : 1++ year Include : Box, Lens, front n rear cap, UV filter, warranty card...
  7. Refurbish Wheels Recommendation

Good day to all zthianz, Got a set of second hand BBS wheels recently but condition is so-so... Any shop to recommend to send my wheels to refurbish with good workmanship and reasonable prices? I read somewhere got places where they sandblast to remove old paint but couldn't find back the...
  8. Rays Dura Lock Nut Long Type

Hi all, Want to sell my almost new Rays dura nuts used less than a week 99% scratchless like new Red color Long type Size : 1.5 Comes with complete box & socket like new reason selling : Wife keep complaining doesnt fit my car :( Will Open this weekend Price: SOLD Also got 1 brand NEW HKS...
  9. WTS-Mazda Familia 323 1.6

Hi fellow zthrians, I'm selling behalf of my uncle, Mazda Familia 323 Year :1994 Engine: 1.6 (Stock standard...see attached pic) Interior: See pic to believe....sunshade still in plastic wrap! :biggrin: Exterior: Original paint stock standard Price: SOLD Locaton: K.L Car already SOLD! Thanks...
  10. WTS: 17" Enkei FD2 Rims with 8K Michelin Tyres

Hi all, I am selling my 17" standard Enkei FD2 sport rims together with Michelin Pilot Precedia just 8K mileage (see to believe) at RM1700 nego. Prefer to sell as 1 set but if got buyers for both item im willing to sell separately Condition 9.0/10 just a small scretch not visible but that can...
  11. Proton Satria 1.6(M) For Sale

Hi n good day to all, i've got Satria 1.6 (Manual) for sale. Car specs are as below: Year : 1995 Engine : Standard 4g92p engine Direct injection with Ori Pivot Raizin Voltage Stabilizer Engine just overhauled before raya so engine tiptop condition...new throttlebody & fuel pump...aircond...
  12. WTS 3ft. Tank With Stand & Hood

Just change my mind.....wanna upgrade to 4 footer as 3 footer not enuff spacelol.gif for my stock oredi....Aquarium cleaned oredi comes wit steel stand, hood n flourescent light fixture (1 fl tube currently but enuff space to modify to 2 tubes) Asking for RM 60 whole set.....plz pm @ ctc me at...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifus..

my friend have a mazda 808 13B rotary engine..the question is i need some advise to all sifus here about the custom air filter for 13B N/A rotary engine carburetor.which 1 is the most suitable that can fix with the stock carburetor that will give better performance(better pickup n top speed).the current setting is hard to get the pickup with the stock air filter..

hope anyone could help..
thanx :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience