1. C

Cheap cars to buy in Malaysia but fast!

put it under sarawak will be much cheaper already the road tax
  2. C

Anyone received this link in email?

sounds like a phishing scam link....
  3. C

[WTS] Classic and Vintage Cars - Mini Clubman

bro, where is the car at? can pm the pics?
  4. SATA JET 100B Spray Gun

Brand New Sata Jet 100B Spray gun for sale RM1500 negotiable Please call or whatsapp mr.kew @ 012-2926199 for more information on product, visit https://www.sata.com/index.php?L=1&id=1107#ad-image-0 Thank you
  5. SATA JET 4000 Spray Gun

Brand New Sata Jet 4000 Spray Gun for sale RM2200 negotiable Please call or whatsapp Mr.Kew @ 0122926199 For more information on the product, please visit https://www.sata.com/index.php?id=satajet4000bhvlp&L=1#ad-image-5 Thank you
  6. RUPES Orbital Palm Sander RH156T

Brand New Rupes RH156T Orbital Palm sander for sale RM600 For more information, please call or whatsapp Mr.Kew at 012-2926199 Thank you
  7. RUPES Orbital Palm Sander RH159T

Brand New Rupes RH159T Orbital Palm Sander for Sale RM800.00 For more information, please call or whatsapp MR.Kew at 012-2926199 Thank you
  8. RUPES Orbital Sander ER05TE

Posting on behalf of a friend. Brand new Rupes 6" Orbital Sander for sale. RM1200 For more information on this, please call or whatsapp Mr.KEW at 0122926199. Thank you
  9. C

Idiot Drivers

You can find a lot of idiots at usj9 near the chilli pan mee....when the kids finish tuition, these parents just park in the middle of the road while their child took their own sweet time to enter the car thus making the whole area stuck...and also the road outside makbul jammed up...
  10. C

How problematic is VW's 7 speed DSG?

Depends on which sc u go to....my friend that works in FAW told me that the sc in glenmarie is bad but the sc in jln 222 pj is much better. I normally send my car to the sc in okr and had no problem with the service. They even managed to replace my mechatronic in one day...Just ask around and...
  11. C

Only Nice Plate Numbers Part 2. Plz, No 'ROJAK' Numbers In Here.. Tq..

this one my friend send to me
  12. C

Road Kill : What hav u run over

I hit a monkey that was running across the road..was some trunk road in johor that was quite packed with cars...had no option to jam brake as it just suddenly decided to cross the road. It was either to let the cars behind pile up or just hope the monkey stop in time..in the end..it hit the...
  13. C

Sport car for fresh grads

old is gold my friend...imagine driving these uncle cars Mercedes Benz E200 (M) - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my Mercedes Benz S280 (A) - Cars for sale Negeri Sembilan - Mudah.my people laugh at you you smoke their ass...of course dunno need to spend how much to maintain these cars tho...
  14. C

Canning of children by parents and teachers

Back in my school days, my parents even encouraged my teachers to give me a public caning in front of the whole school instead of infront of the class. At least that makes me think twice before engaging in naughty stuffs.
  15. C

How to get firearms license?

paintball gun?
  16. C

Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

u talking bout the yong tau fu near the petrol stations ar?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear ZTHD members,

My car proton satria 1.6 black colour with plate number WHN 2881 has been stolen at pelangi damansara around 12 am to 6:30 am on last monday (5-Sep-2011).If any body has seen the car please inform me (019-3908078) or call the police.

Hope you guys can help, that was the only car that I have and really meaningful to me. Do inform me if found the car.

Detail of my car:
*Proton Satria 1.6 Black color with GTI Bodykit
*Crack at right part bumper (rear)
*Horizontal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience