Search results

1. [Hiring] Immediate vacancy - Boutique Assistant

Position: Boutique Assistant Age: 18 and above Gender: Female Language: Able to speak fluent Mandrin/Cantonese, BM & English Requirement: SPM or above, fresh graduate are welcome, know how to operate computer Working Location: The Strand, Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya Further details...
  2. D

Car seems abandoned

i heard that there are some owners was unable to pay their loan, so they abandon their car into a covered car park area to avoid the car being toll, not sure about that.......
  3. D

FOCAL and ZAPCO Sales !!

kns, looks like cheaper than my vifa PL18 & XT25:banghead::banghead:
  4. D

Proton Preve website is up!!

i tot iAMF???
  5. D

FOCAL and ZAPCO Sales !!

scan speak nvr have any component set, if its brother, YES, peerless
  6. D

Breaking news!! Got cheated at mudah

www.mudahtipu.com.my
  7. D

A classic con job.

next time buy ur insurance which cover tow truck, like mine with lonpac
  8. D

A classic con job.

ya, or even some kind like consumer court, u have the receipt, so they cant run n hide, sue them up
  9. D

Beware : Wira whg 7372

this kind of ppl always SS himself/herself, some sort of mentality disorder (i put it as syiok sendiri syndrome). he/she cant affort lambo/ferrari, so he/she force himself/herself to imagine that they are driving supercar, but i can guarantee that this kind of ppl wont be rich nor even better...
  10. D

Which system should I go for?

haha, i got a suggestion, take out all tires when u park somewhere, then they cannot hijack/steal ur car loh (myself start talking nonsense)
  11. D

Favourite Crimes Area

TESCO mutiara d'sara is a risky area of robbering ur car, not stealing, bcoz there are some gates always open, which means u no need to pay ur parking also can get out. according the friend who working in tesco hq (previously in mutiara d'sara, now they move to kepong)
  12. D

Advice engine oil for campro engine

errr, for me petronas not bad la, or maybe u can follow F1 partners, like mobil, shell, petronas, elf n etc, coz i think F1 also can count on them, sure got no problem gua, btw elf was owned by amway now
  13. D

DO JPJ/Polis kacau u when road block?IF u...

juz 1 question, if u were the officer or even higher ranking, would u doing the same thing, kopi 0? i bet u will, as i will also but in a more GREEDY way!!! forget about the races
  14. D

Proton and Nissan to get in bed

:adore::adore::adore::adore: bro, some of them are lazy to read the 1st page, and dunno how to use google at all, the pic above is juz photoshop, they nvr go and search the nissan fuga........really freaking lazy and typical. i support ur words, these kind of ppl only know how to blame...
  15. D

Proton and Nissan to get in bed

totally agreed, even honda also the same, just a bit better plastic quality, just a bit
  16. D

PGL 8050 Proton Satria R3 stolen on Kota Damansara, Palm Spring Condo

ok guys, remember 1 thing, do not hesitate to buy few locks like steering lock, gear lock and watever lock, even u can install 'locktech' (i forgot what it calls), maybe it will need some time to unlock it, but at least giving a harsh time for them to steal ur precious.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my check light keep on..i'm using 1.8 mivec.but the alternator still 1.8.is there any way i can get mivec alternator coz mivec alternator has 4 pin.1.8 only 2 pin.where can i find mivec alternator coz my foreman said this alternator is hard to find.anyone can help???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience