Search results

1. Emblems- U guys replaced ur Hyundai Logo?

Guys, Any of u replaced ur OEM Emblem Logos? 1) Where u bought it? 2) How does it look? (mind to share) *no disrespect to others... just personal interest.. :)
  2. HouseForSale: 2STOREY,TMN CHENG SETIA, MELAKA (24X70')

Subject: Double Story 24x70 CS4 Tmn Cheng Setia Melaka Bathroom: 3 Other info: Bumi Lot Property Type: Double storey Bedrooms: 4 Size: 2750 sq.ft. Area: Melaka Tengah Title type: Freehold Address: No.45, Jln CS4, Taman Cheng Setia, Melaka. Features: Double Story, Furnished, Big Halls &...
  3. Lord Pheonix

For Sale - ATOM EXEC with accessories

http://www.seeo2.com/html/product/spec/XdaAtomExec_print_techspecs.htm
  4. Lord Pheonix

For Sale - ATOM EXEC with accessories

bump!!!!!!!!!!
  5. For Sale - ATOM EXEC with accessories

Planning to upgrade to other PDA Phone. So, selling: 1. 1 Unit of ATOM EXEC (bought on Dec 2006) - in good working condition - LCD scratchless - still protected with protective film - Comes with Original Box (includes everything like CD, Cables, Charger, Manual, etc... - with 1GB Mini SD 2...
  6. Lord Pheonix

Lancer CK2A converted to EVO6.

just a quick note... salinan geran is still a valid geran, and should not add any problem to loan... tq
  7. Lord Pheonix

Thanks, glad to hear that. just wonder, how do the owner plan to cover his 4wd with puspakom again, since the first one he managed to get away... :)
  8. Lord Pheonix

slivia, as mentioned earlier, the car was originally registered with e6 engine, and now converted to e7, and not yet registered. I really think that the car need to register that e7 engine first before any buyer can make a deal, simply because one of the step to change name on 'geran' is to send...
  9. Lord Pheonix

-wts- o2 xda exec

i bought my o2 exec for 2.8k++ when it first launch... 2.3k is not that bad for o2 exec... just sharing..
  10. Lord Pheonix

Proton Waja - Coverted EVO 6.5 engine

i can see that many people have requested the pictures, but unfortunately, not single one of them (including me) have received it. can u please sent it to us, if u didn't want to publish it here. if not, please say so, so that we will stop asking for pictures. thanks
  11. Lord Pheonix

WTS Mit. Evo 5

any pictures? [email protected] tq
  12. Lord Pheonix

Japanese and Continental cars

no, if i'm not mistaken that price is inclusive of AP. u need to contact the dealer if you're interested. i'm just happen to know few answers 2 your question. tq
  13. Lord Pheonix

Japanese and Continental cars

i think all the cars was impounded, and the only way to release it is by paying it cash to get an AP. using that ap to register the car to jpj. quite risky, but if its a clean deal, its the best of all!!! :)
  14. Lord Pheonix

(Car Loan) Financing & Refinancing

called him many time already, didn't pickup phone :(
  15. Lord Pheonix

Proton Waja 1.6MT 2005 Gold

tq update!!!!!
  16. Lord Pheonix

update....!!!!
  17. Lord Pheonix

ha ha ha... quite funny neoli78... i'm not sure you're talking fact or assumption, but if you really want to know, why don't you call the nearby cimb for further inquiry... :) if you doubt my word!! latest info, if using Public Bank, can get interest 3.75% for 9 years, but max loan only 38k...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just changed my 4g91 airfilter(box) to k&n airfilter:X-: the problem is the engine started to "sempot" :cry_smile: and when i drive my car also sempot-sempot... what should i do? hope somebody out there can help me to explain wht happen and how to solve it..... 4g91 taiko out there helpp!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience