Search results

1. NY Roadtrip anyone?

As per title.... anyone? :driver:
  2. Star Wars Toys and Collectibles - Episode 1

Room Clearing Sale - Episode I Have a look at some of the toys/collectibles that I have for sale. Reason for selling - I'm running out space to store them. All items are new mint in box unless otherwise stated. COD preferred as method of payment but I can consider shipping provided buyer agrees...
  3. HyperREV and Tatsumi books for sale. (MR2 and AE86)

I want to sell off my MR2 & AE86 book collection. HyperRev Volume 21 Volume 50 Tatsumi Tuning Toyota MR2 and MR-S Japanese tuning book. Got Volume 2 and Volume 3. Covers AW11, SW20 and ZZW30. Tatsumi Toyota Levin & Trueno Magazine Volume 12 Volume 14 Volume 16 All RM50 each.
  4. MR2 Tuning Books (HyperRev, etc)

I want to sell off my MR2 book collection. HyperRev Volume 21 Volume 50 Tatsumi Tuning Toyota MR2 and MR-S Japanese tuning book. Got Volume 2 and Volume 3. Covers AW11, SW20 and ZZW30.
  5. Toyota MR2 Turbo SW20, Track Car - Hardtop

Yup. The car is for sale. This is the car that I've been driving for the past 2+ years for drift and autocross competitions. A lot has gone into the car, in total I've invested more than 20k in upgrades for it. And now I'm selling it off to move to a new project car. Before I proceed. This is...
  6. Toyota MR2 Turbo SW20, Track Car - Hardtop

Yup. The car is for sale. This is the car that I've been driving for the past 2+ years for drift and autocross competitions. A lot has gone into the car, in total I've invested more than 20k in upgrades for it. And now I'm selling it off to move to a new project car. Before I proceed. This is...
  7. Sell : 42-inch Plasma Display/TV, HDTV-Ready (720P)

Item(s): Selling off my Plaxio/Distech 42-inch Plasma Display/TV. Bought in April through a bulk sale in LYN. The display supports 720P and 1080i. Panel resolution is 1366x768. The display has 1 VGA, 1 DVI, 1 Component, 2 SCART and 1 RF inputs. Comes with side speakers as well. Mostly used...
  8. BMW 318i 2002 Facelift Edition

BMW 318i 2002 Facelift Edition (Photos Uploaded) Selling off the daily driver. It's a 2002 facelift edition BMW 318i. Stock condition with full service history maintained by Auto Bavaria. New engine fitted in Feb 2006 (brand new, not from halfcut). Exterior color is black. Interior...
  9. Collector's Item : Star Wars Darth Vader TIE Fighter Diecast

Darth Vader's TIE Fighter - by Code 3 Collectibles As seen in Star Wars Episode IV : A New Hope Having the distinct characteristics of large twin solar arrays, the Empire's TIE Starfighters have become the most widely recognizable symbol of the Imperial forces. Differing from the standard...
  10. Microsoft and F1

Read for a laugh. :LoL: http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=28614
  11. STOP PRESS! - Video Option Volume 146 - D1GP Malaysia

http://www.v-opt.co.jp/video_option146.html
  12. 26th March Track Day Sepang

This Sunday Sepang will be open for club track day. Anyone who wants to go can contact me. NATO type inquiries and ppl will be ignored.
  13. XBOX and VGA Box for sale

Got a few console stuff for sale. Item 1 1 unit XBOX (Crystal Blue Edition) Version 1.6 1 unit Controller S (matching Crystal Blue edition) 20+ Games Less than a year old. RM600 Item 2 VDigi VD-Z3 Component -> VGA Transcoder VGA Box to connect your console to a...
  14. And so, it begins...

The car and the engine. Test fitting Muahahahahahhahaha gila kuasa!
  15. We are the champions - Renault Version

Following in the traditions of crazy wacky F1 team celebrations, the engineer's at Renault's dyno room number 8 came up with this to celebrate their double whammy in Formula 1. Site 1. Click to download the torrent. Site 2. Click to download from Rapidshare
  16. MK84

Type Arr For Sale : Motor Trader Ad

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
  17. Drift.com.my Drift Session Photos

Some photos from the DCM Drift Session yesterday. More photos here : DCM Drift Session Gallery - 16/10/2005
  18. V8-powered MR2

A project from NZ. 1UZ-FE V8 into AW11 MR2. *droooooool*
  19. SSO 3dot5 Batu Kawan

This was posted by Adian in DCM. Updated --------------------------------------------------------------- R3 Street ShootOut 3dot5 will be held at Batu Kawan Stadium Carpark, Penang on 20 & 21 August 2005 The above event is confirmed! Date has been moved to 20/21 August to co-incide...
  20. Congrats MRMIC2, SSO2dot5 Rocco Champ

Congrats to MRMIC2 for bagging top spot for Rocco category with a time of 71.47 seconds. He's only 0.05 seconds slower than Hammond. :P MRMIC2 now 2nd in SSO Rocco class championship standings with 115 points.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,I'm new here & i dun know jack about cars. Anyway..., I finally save up enuff money to buy myself a Civic '99 (Auto). The car will be ready for me to pick up in a few days time, I like the price, like the outside of the car, but not too crazy about the engine, coz its a SOCH. i wanted to modify it but i've pretty much empty my bank account getting the car, plus I didn't sold my old Wira coz wanna keep it just for extra incase my family needs it. So rite now I hav around RM4k - RM 5k...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience