Search results

1. gavan

Any member drives Frontiers ??

Hey, sorry for the very late reply to your question. hehe, never checked this page for quite some time. it sounds like your auto-hubs are kinda screwed. please do test your 4x4 on loose surface to avoid spoiling your transfer case box. =) usually on a auto-hub, you can shift into 4 wheel...
  2. gavan

been driving the car alot... on and off road... the car is very capable. :) but for town use only i suggest get a navara, no regrets... it's an auto, has VGT and it's spacious... looks mean too... love that ride... in terms of black smoke, most diesel pick-ups emits black smoke. just the...
  3. gavan

heard that they are cheap here in Malaysia. How good are they i'm not too sure but i guess they shouldn't be too shabby either. My friend posted a photo of gabriel shocks screwed up in Cheroh if i'm not mistaken. One of the offroading tracks he was at he found some screwed up grabriels. :P
  4. gavan

Oh gabriel. Do they have extended shocks or all of them are standard length?
  5. gavan

Haha, no one logs into here anymore huh? Anyways, here is some teasers from my last trip. =) Hehe... enjoy... =) Location : Sg Mas, Johor.
  6. gavan

No worries... was just reminding you to be careful when working on your car. even with slipper also nevermind, as long as when u panjat panjat don't mishap la. =) Am looking for places that sells back bumpers, you know where to find? I went to one but the design was very simple and the price...
  7. gavan

ok first thing first... SAFETY la bro... apala wear slipper climb the engine there? WARAO! haha... btw, nice engine bay. where is your front grill oo? erm to remove grease best is to use grease remover or even dish washing liquid. Those sopa can remove grease/oil wan ma... so wash it using...
  8. gavan

Ahh, finally come stuff happening in this thread. :) Welcome back guys. LOL< talking bout K&N filters, i just got mine recently, man the power difference. Am gonna get an OCT and also seal the breather hose to the intake next time around. so any trips for you guys? Do join in ORS and introduce...
  9. gavan

titanrev, wahh, you don't go offroad wan meh? macam your truck is road use only wor? hehe... cgloh, i'm finally running 31' tires already. no problem whatsoever... huhu... =)
  10. gavan

oh finally a reply! lol!
  11. gavan

just to boost those here driving stock cars... stock car can perform well offroad too! =) together with those modded ones! just don't get stuck la. =) hee hee heee....
  12. gavan

updates... 275/70R16 tires can be fitted into the original frontier with no scraping whatsoever... I'm running MT117-EX now with stock rims @ +40 offset, 7.0jjx16. Went to janda baik, runned a few SS as well. Performed perfectly! =)
  13. gavan

am looking for cheap 16" offset rims, please PM me if got details... 0 offset also can la... just as long as it's not positive offset can already, i think my original rims are positive offset, anyone knows wether the original frontier alloys are positive offset or 0 offset? Bump: am looking for...
  14. gavan

hmm, ORS has a trip this weekend, i hope i can go la, light and easy @ genting sempah... organised by BP guys... should be fun overnight trip.. :) Bump: hmm, ORS has a trip this weekend, i hope i can go la, light and easy @ genting sempah... organised by BP guys... should be fun overnight trip.. :)
  15. gavan

MSS? woot!? what are you working on there?
  16. gavan

updates updates bumps bumps... oi no one here wan? Bump: updates updates bumps bumps... oi no one here wan?
  17. gavan

more photos bro!! =) hehe... Bump: more photos bro!! =) hehe...
  18. gavan

Tires got alot of sizes, Goes from our regular 245 to around something as big as those tractor wheels. You need to consider what type of rims you want to get first before actually getting the rims. I believe you are running the stock steel rims now right? Other Japanese trucks shares the same...
  19. gavan

haha... yeah it would be nice... if got some place near to go la, butthen sadly those fun nice ones are not near either.. ahhaa...
  20. gavan

damn hot la the weather today... =( Bump: damn hot la the weather today... =(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A Lexus LF-A mule has unofficially recorded a lap time on the Nordschleife of 7 minutes, 24 seconds. This is not in dispute. What is in dispute is how many seconds faster the LF-A's lap time is than that of the 2008 Porsche 911 GT2, the previous "King of the 'Ring" record holder. Wikipedia notes that the fastest 911 GT2 driven around the Ring posted a lap time of 7 minutes, 32 seconds and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience