Search results

1. N

The gradual death of 4G1x? "Hell no!" says fstrader

Fastest way normally to enjoy better power is by performing engine swap. 4G92 SOHC full engine + wiring should be around 2.5-3.5k nowadays excluding workmanship fees. Around 300-600 maybe? You could use MT from 4G1 engine btw so no need to spend much... Saw someone selling their manual GB for...
  2. N

WTA: Owning a Evo VIII

Personally seen a 2nd Evo VIII came to my friends workshop for checkup. Owner just bought it @ 80k in 2012. Was wondering why it was so cheap that time. After he performed the check ups, all the bushes are gone case, all 4 absorbers are dead. Paint job is in bad condition but lucky for him it...
  3. N

Michelin Pilot Sport 3

I've used PS3 before and yes it happens but not as worse as what TS had experienced and only happens after i whacked those tyres in Dato Sagor circuit. And not forgetting to mention, ive been running on one of the tyres that has 'thinner' side walls because i didnt realise it was deflated for...
  4. N

Overboost Motorsports

Been using Innovate MTX-L for more than one year now, no major issues except for the LSU.4 sensor always popping out E8 errors after few months of using. But after re-calibrating, it back to normal and no more errors pop out. Few guys that i know been using this same meter, no issues.
  5. N

4G1Series track day March 2012

Cool pics man.. Kudos to the organizers for organizing a great track day for a small community
  6. N

Raydiance Wheels - Your Ride & Handling Partner

My usual shop for alignment, camber and balancing last time :)
  7. N

The gradual death of 4G1x? "Hell no!" says fstrader

32bit, another 'legend' in the making? hohohoho
  8. N

Car modifications - the dummies guide! Part #4

Another nice write up by Izso :D Bro, don't forget our deal ya :hehe:
  9. N

Involuntarily volunteered experiment

There is NO such thing as voltage stabilizer will increase WHP dramatically... But i must say that a good VS MIGHT improve your car electricity delivery (especially for cars more than 5 years when it's wiring has been degraded)...so you will notice brighter headlamps, sound system improved abit...
  10. N

(new)michelin ps3 tires for sale.

Quite cheap :D
  11. N

High Quality Used Tyres !

Any semi slicks available for 15'? Price? :)
  12. N

WTS- Puchong Used tayar 15"

Am looking for second hand semi slicks...any available?
  13. N

R3 Satria Neo is as fiery as its colour code

BOT is not reliable... I rather drive a properly built N/A car or a proper turbo engine.
  14. N

4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

Re: 4G1Series, we are proud for what we are! (Save the SOHC's) 4G13 owner here... :)
  15. N

Toyota Corolla SE Limited 4AGE Silvertop AE92

Nice car :) Interested but no cash.
  16. N

The end of Lotus F1? Proton terminates contract with the 1 Malaysia Racing Team

I believed that this is sour grapes action from Proton. They unable to purchase the name Lotus Racing from David Hunt before but irked when TF n co managed to purchase it under their nose. Now with the name belongs to Tune Group instead of Proton, TF and Co would be able to use the name freely...
  17. N

[WTS]MYTHELOGY Lighten Crank Pulley Promotion!

4G15 and 4G13 Mythelogy pulley different ar?? Free bump :)
  18. N

Amt power cushion buffer

Nice Product.. Free BUMP!
  19. N

Lancer Grey Dashboard Full Set With 240 Meter

Nice dash board..free bump.. can fit into Saga LMST?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu !!

i have bought a 70mm works engg throttle body, and wish to change to aftermarket intake manifold ....

which one should i go for ?? advice needed... should i need to modify the aftermarket intake manifold to fit my 70mm throttle body !!! advice needed !!!:adore::adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience