dude, got black visor as well?
  2. N

Honda Civic Ferio EK3 Vi Multimatic

Car sold!
  3. N

Honda Civic Ferio EK3 Vi Multimatic

Thanks bro :)
  4. Honda Civic Ferio EK3 Vi Multimatic

Hi all, Wanna sell my ride...details as per below: Make 1996/Register 2000 1500cc 3 stage VTEC Color: Nighthawk black Plate: NBA xxxx 2nd owner (buyer becomes 3rd owner) Multimatic gearbox (3 driving modes: economy, normal, sport) Digital aircond Milage 146,000km Extras: Civic Type-R front...
  5. N

Speedometer sensor for EK3 Vi (multimatic gearbox)

got a pic of the sensor? can u point out which 1 from these 2 pics here? http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachments/honda/277207d1266376479-speed-sensor-for-ek3-vi-3570287298.jpg...
  6. Speed sensor for EK3 Vi

Guys, wanna ask - is the speed sensor the same for both SO4 & EK Vi? What I know is that SO4 auto g/box uses normal torque converter (D16A engine) while EK3's Vi uses Multimatic g/box (D15B engine) Found 2 images on the net...so which is which? Dun want to buy the wrong part...iskkk
  7. Speedometer sensor for EK3 Vi (multimatic gearbox)

Any1 got? prefer 2nd hand... Gimme a call@013-3639022
  8. N

Skyline R33 GTT manual For Sale

nice ride bro :wavey: the orange color sure looks striking at night!
  9. N

superbikes vs fast cars,wanna know the result?

once had a chance 2 ride a 2001 CBR600 and a Skyline GTT of the same year of make. both gave the same adrenaline rush :biggrin:
  10. N

WTA: How to replace the front headlamp signal bulb of EK?

i bought osram for mine, it's the last piece they had tho :biggrin: noticed that the 2 dots (for the purpose of slotting into the socket i suppose) at the bottom of the bulb are slightly 'bended' unlike newer bulbs that have straight configuration. was made 2 understand dat dis is the old...
  11. N

good news guys - the bulb has been replaced successfully! exactly like jin said, pop open 'em inner fender clips 2 expose the bulb area. the whole thing took me 1/2 hour - getting the bulb out, going 2 the spare parts shop 2 buy the replacement bulb & install it where it belongs. felt good...
  12. N

well, it's been awhile since last time i diy my car 4 simple stuffs - removing the bumpers, front/rear lamps, touch up stone-chipped paint, etc. my bog std EK3 Vi really didn't cause me much problems in the 4 years i owned it, which is a good thing :driver:
  13. N

thanks 4 the help. will try it after office when back at home :wavey: put 2 bulbs...hahahaha :biggrin:
  14. N

i c...so juz hafta pop open the plastic inner finder to expose the bulb's area right?
  15. N

in my case, it's the left side. had removed the headlite washer tupperware head, but still can't get a proper reach to the signal bulb compartment :rofl: i know i can take off the front bumper to get a better reach, but that will remain as my last resort
  16. WTA: How to replace the front headlamp signal bulb of EK?

I know this might sound funny, but I had a tough time trying to get to the bulb in order to replace it! to reach for the main headlamp & small bulb is no problem, but it really driven me nuts how to reach the signal bulb... :banghead:
  17. N

WTS: Satria Mivec 1.8

laaaa...oredi 1 kampung knows aaa wat car u gonna get next? :thefinger: if the deal sangkut u dial 1800-u-know-who-2-call yea :biggrin:
  18. N

WTS: Satria Mivec 1.8

nice car dude. hepi selling!
  19. N

WTS Altezza rs200 02/06DEC

very nice ride dude, it's really a looker!
  20. N

Accord Euro-R CL1 Original For Sale

very nice! the twin exhausts will give indication of the real power under the bonnet :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifu......

Need help here. Currently having problem with my throttle body for 4G13 engine (Proton Wira fuel injection).
REV up & down non stop (air-cond off).
REV normal when air-cond on but will be REV up & down once air-cond temp automatically cut off.
Workshop checked with the reading system said that there is 0 step. Must change new throttle body. Inside gears already replaced last year.
If, look for new throttle body. Can I use 1600cc or 1800cc throttle body from proton as...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience