Search results

1. r3dster

280hp power restriction and 180km/h speed limit in Japan. What is it about?

:listen: is a rare occasion to find "monsters" on japanese street. Well, probably i was with the wife and daughter so looking for "street monsters" isn't a very good idea ;p would've been nice to be able to see how the scene would've been. sigh.
  2. 280hp power restriction and 180km/h speed limit in Japan. What is it about?

Some might wonder why 180km/h limit and 280hp max? I got it off vwvortex.com. a good read to share ;) Happy Reading~ No other phrase more eloquently captures the essence of Japan's car industry than jishu-kisei, or "mutual self-restraint." Either in terms of maximum engine-power...
  3. TOMEI + Nismo parts for RB26DETT

Hi Zthians, I'll be getting these parts on the 2nd of April. Specifically for BNR34 RB26dett TOMEI made items - Fuel Delivery Pipe(fuel rail) (compatible with DENSO injectors. Increase internal capacity up to 140cc) - RM1050 Metal head gasket. 1.2mm x 87mm - RM920 Metal intake throttle...
  4. 4wd gearbox mounting bracket for perdana

Hi Zthians, I found a supplier in japan which has stocks for the item. A set(consists of 2 part piece) of 4wd gearbox mounting bracket for perdana. This item originates from a 6a12tt 4wd gearbox. This is required for owners who plans/has convert their perdana to a manual 4wd gearbox evo or rvr...
  5. GSR 4g93t performance parts

Hi Fellow Zthians, Selling of on behalf a friend. Parts for Mitsubishi 4g93t. CA18det pistons + Conrods(not sure origin) and Crankshaft(not sure origin). Stock engine block needs to be rebored to 83mm and everything else is plug and play. piston + conrods RM500 Crank RM100 2mm metal...
  6. r3dster

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Bridgestone Tyre Offer Yo, How is everyone doing? I'm just dropping by to inform you guys that the company i'm working with is having a promotion on Bridgestone Tyres. New. Genuine. Bridgestone Tyres Namely sizes are 15,16,17 and 18 inches. RE002?RE050?RE070?S001? You name it. Feel free...
  7. r3dster

Perdana TEIN adjustable hi low

U got pm Bump bump bump
  8. Perdana TEIN adjustable hi low

I've got a pair of TEIN hi low for sale. Front pair only. Left and right. Comes without the top mount (the part with 3 screws which attachs the absorber to the car body). You'll need to use back your original. Nego till let go. Changing back to stocks. Location: Kelana Jaya / Shah Alam.
  9. Female Customer Service Advisor

My current work place needs a customer service advisor. Job Scope: Attend customers. Follow up calls. Opening and closing of sales. Up sell. Remuneration: Starting from RM1.3k (depending on qualification) Requirements: SKM with or Diploma or higher Customer service oriented...
  10. Bridgestone Potenza RE002 215/45 R17 & TEIN

hello! A per topic. I have a pair of Bridgestone Potenza RE002 215/45 R17. I've been using it for less than 1 year. Total thread left compared to a fresh new tyres is 85%. I've been using it for my rear tyres. (my car is front wheel drive) Condition is excellent. No bumps,humps,uneven wear or...
  11. r3dster

ROTA Grid Wheels. Style over safety?

owh ho...don't get me wrong, i'm trying to say Rota's are bad wheels. it's just that looking through what i've searched. i just wanted to know the actual scenario. plus with the group called "friends dont let friends buy ROTA"....i'm just to interested to know...well at least i manage to get it...
  12. r3dster

ROTA Grid Wheels. Style over safety?

has anyone experienced this kind of cases? i would love to get one. but..hmmm...those photos are pretty discouraging...
  13. ROTA Grid Wheels. Style over safety?

Well it's just a discussion i would like to start. i don't sell rims therefore i'm not trying to up sell or get people to not buy them. Just to see what are your comments on them. ROTA wheels/ ROTA Grid wheels seems to have entered our market for quite some time now. I personally have looked...
  14. r3dster

KFC Staffs @ ICT Shah Alam

and the discussion is about the guy who got punched at kfc case. heee...if all the people here were to sit together, another case would rise up in this forum the next day. headlines "zerotohundred forummers punched each other because discussing about a kfc customer got punched" ROTFL ...
  15. r3dster

:biggrin: public apology can't replace the pain of being punched in public. so, if get something out of it. it's worth the pain.haha.who's gonna say you're wrong? either KFC pay up something. or make noise and sue them at some ridiculous amount like 10 mil and go across the globe and complaint...
  16. r3dster

Bridgestone (ACT)AutoCare & Tyre O.K or K.O?

ok. if you say so. so, nobody have been there ah?
  17. r3dster

sue KFC!or ask for 1 gtr or a house. i forsee KFC will start to have Anger Management class for all staff. heee..
  18. r3dster

Skyline Spotted!

re070. 225/4018 bero. promo price RM900/pc 17 inch re002 225/45R17 235/45R17 245/40 R17 got my friend. all also can fit subaru or sulama. call me if u want.i give special zth member price :)
  19. r3dster

Skyline Spotted!

spot krete orang pun salah ke....:slug:
  20. r3dster

Skyline Spotted!

i didn't know this topic existed. spotted gray r34 m spec nur s tune big ass brembo discs with a "single wheel nut" pulling through near a kopitiam. i swear it sounded more like a k20a rather than an rb26. it had a very high bit...i mean pitch :thefinger: anyone knows him?should tell him to...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The replacement car tyre sector ended the year on a high with its strongest showing in the fourth quarter, chalking up a total of USD78 million of sales in just the Klang Valley alone from October to December 2010.

“It’s not unusual for quarter four to register stronger demands as major festivities like Hari Raya, Christmas and school holidays all take place during the last few months of the year. In...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience