Search results

1. A

Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

flowery driver door plastic.. no crack. 9.9/10 replace the dull looking unitone. 85 only text me 0122640930 off hour. http://zerotohundred.com/http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=561789&stc=1&d=1484840299newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=561788&stc=1&d=1484840299
  2. A

Selling AP and imported car ( cash n loan )

anyone has not been conned by this guy? is his deal for real?
  3. A

have u got them ? text me 0172651680
  4. A

Looking for Parts?

anyone has st202 steering pinion rack and lower arms? pls sms me 0172651860 adam.tks
  5. toyota celica 3sgte 93(M)

250 hp transplanted 3sgte, jpj approved well maintained will revealed what ever need to do, no hiding call or sms office hour can send you more pic no time waster nego till let go
  6. A

yes, mine is fd3s. today i just bought the 97 type RZ half cut big brake rotor and caliper, with everything that i don need on lelong now.. anyone just sms me 0172651680. office hour pls.
  7. A

hi bro, my car caught fire, need to buy my second half cut. anyone care to share the half cut. you could have the running engine. sms me 0172651680. towed my car third time in last 5 years. he he. adam
  8. A

WTS 1983 E24 635CSI Rare Species

for a car this age at this price,, you can keep the car ... wakakaka.
  9. A

anyone has rx8 gear shift knob to let go? pm me pls.
  10. A

Buy & Sell your RX-7 and RX-8 here.

what i hate the most is,,, the car died in somewhere then waits for hours for the tow driver to come.. who need to shake off first.. ha ha..
  11. A

the cost has taken over the choices of car.. i think the r e blog apparently has died..
  12. A

guess they don care about the interior,, and as for engine can easily buy a half cut and swapped in.. and then wa la ready for drift.. or is my guess wrong?
  13. A

Proton Gen2 CPS H-Line

how the steering color quite garang.. ori ka.
  14. A

bro i am looking for fd3s rear bonnet, silver preferably as mine, the hole for the spoiler has rusted beyond use and leaking water. pm me pls. thanks.
  15. A

Two GTR35 Serious Crash in Kuantan...

better go to sepang tract, nowadays can rent some sportscar rx7 for 2k and ram the whole day. once you go sepang tract you stay cool on the trunk road.
  16. A

Knowing RX8 Before Buying...

i heard the 8 has lots of ignition coil and steering system problem..
  17. A

just whack your price kow kow,,sure got people sell.. it is all about the price.. haha
  18. A

8jj same for rx8 and 7 ori rim la. no wider.
  19. A

Problem bout belting for FD3S

if it is me, i just pay for the 30,, second option remove the air pump which is redundant, then you need an adaptor which cost another few hundred.. easier pay the 30.
  20. A

need parts for my sa22c rx7 savanna URGENT

why start a new blog la. .