Search results

1. D

Greddy e-manage

Bro...u can do the installation at Civic FD1? Any room to negotiate you price? pls quote me supply and install for Ultimate Emanage...if the price is ok ll come down to install by this Saturday..i am fr Melaka
  2. Please gimme the advise on WRX Ver8 before i buy

Hi All, I am totally new to this car...but i really poison by she's water boiling sound...due to the tight budget i only can settle at WRX not Sti...pls gimme you input on she's pros n cons Thanks
  3. D

Buying a GTR.

hi i m idiot for skyline and now is planning to get 1 ...so my might look stupid so pls dnt get angry for my silly Q....is it the GTT is FR car?GTT is using RB25 engine is it?M'sia got selling GTR 34 standard spec?those V spec are too expensive for me bcos my budget is less/abt RM 120k..
  4. D

01/06 , 6 m/t Altezza for sale

u car is originally yellor color or respray?
  5. D

Malacca section

er...johor TT?hardly join due to work in singapore...only once have tt with johor's club99 members...those ppl quite nice even i m not a honda supporter also let me join them hehe..i m looking forward to tt in melaka...
  6. D

Malacca section

i agree with bullet, luckily i stay n work in kl b4 if not i wld thk tat melaka also got a place call OUG...haha.. aside to BabyWenNie86...the TT section over rite?how d respond?i never join any TT in kl b4...
  7. D

Spolier for sales

where can i view the item?i at johor oso
  8. D

SR-JASMA exhaust for sale...! inlet 2.2 inch, good condition...!

hi bro...wat is the outlet size?can suit ae 101 ar?
  9. D

drift car for sale..

nice ride n good price...bump for u..if i still work in m'sia i ll buy...aiks...
  10. D

EK 2 door B20B fully convert EK 9 for sale

email me the pic ? [email protected] or u prefer to meet up to view the car?
  11. D

hi bro..email me the [email protected] i would like to start searching the finance co. see how much the loan can go for...all the sifu here have any idea?
  12. D

EK 2 doors with b20b block for sale

email me u pic...the registered plate is on north oso aR?
  13. D

walao...nice n cheap...bro..wat is the manufacturer year?
  14. D

[WTA] How much can u sell 20v SVT engine

no paper or grant means is steal item ard... i thk quite hard to get jpj clearance
  15. D

Eg6 B18c5 For Sale

my bro juz bought a set of Jun 3rd stage Cam from Singapore...few days ago..hope dont get con oso...haha..luckly i got no money to mod my car yet...but as u say tat is some ppl mod the cam thn sell..
  16. D

Z'thians subang college students reporting in!!!

ya any 1 can join like me old man oso join...haha
  17. D

Spolier for sales

nice item bro
  18. D

Malacca section

ya y so quiet?melaka not happening is it?
  19. D

CIVIC EJ-7 '97 B20B Inside. Cheap! Dont Miss It!

wow...46k jump to 52k...so laku ya

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The ongoing talks between Volkswagen and Proton have finally come to an end with the German party calling it quits today. This is the second time in two years that talks over cooperation have ended without a deal but VW claims it still plans to set-up a Southeast Asian production base.

The Volkswagen group and the Malaysian government have decided not to further pursue for now joint discussions about a cooperation or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience