Search results

1. D

Random Shot: Bluegatti Veyron in KL

ha ha ha ha ha ........ i really had a good laugh at vroomvroom n jeff_sin.... to think that they r like really clever without getting their facts straight.... whoever read wat they comment r either laughing or getting mad at them.... I've done his garage security system... n i know the...
  2. D

Japan Earthquake..Ebisu circuit damaged

will there be more halfcuts coming in to Malaysia? i do hope so。。。。
  3. D

~ my iswara ~ ^^

I drove my ride for 4 years. My dad bought it nearly 11 years. So far thats the best iswara i've driven. But i haven't unleash those new generation of iswara's power yet. I'll try to pursuade my fren to mod their iswara. ha ha ha
  4. D

~ my iswara ~ ^^

I'm using the same type of car with david. The best of using those efi iswara is their stock standard air flow. It really runs smooth and the pickup is good. I've seen my fren install those type of air flow to his 1994 civic ex. Those air flow some people call it the "milo tin".
  5. D

~ my iswara ~ ^^

better ask a REAL MAN to do the job... a WIRE MAN to do the job. Last time i install those Hella horns from brothers and they really mess up the wiring. When i speed up and make a hard break, my lights went dim, my cd player almost die off. When i check with a fren of mine which is a...
  6. D

~ my iswara ~ ^^

Brothers they charge it expensive due to their promotion to attract customer at cheap rate. After that they charge highly on labour cos wat i heard is they charge due to advertisement lah, standard price for all the branches nationwide lah... alot of people kena already. even i kena RM5 for a...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,
Want to know if any of you knows of a workshop, mechanic or tired and tested way to strength gear transmission? The reason I am asking is that currently my car is NA and I willbe boosting it soon. I know the factory gears will not take 200whp reliably. I am calling on you guys for help. Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience