Search results

1. A

painting services (cont'd from previous ERASED threads)

salam bro, my car : ford lynx h/back '95. Color now: white, Outside roof has several rusty spot plan for New color : 1) crystal white for internal+external body 2) Want to appy antirust (appreciate your advise on this where normaly antirust need to be applied) Question: 1) Do you do floor...
  2. A

Mazda B8 210 Parts

hi, 210 radiator cannot fit to lantis ke? now ur fren lantis tu pakai radiator apa? i'm asking bcoz, i'm using lynx(same chasis as lantis), just wondering...
  3. A

(wts)meter many many for sell

hi, how much is the lamco boost meter? everything still ok i.e light and meter? what is the size? thanks
  4. A

mazda mechanics in PJ or KL area?

rajie, do keep update us where is the new kolo choong wshop ok.. frankly i've been to kolo for 2 times..but a lot of car laa nowadays..very hard to send my car.. he always busy laa..he said send your car later..aiyakk..dah la agak jauh nak pegi.. but if he moves to cheras it would be near to...
  5. s40 (2.0T, 2003) or audi A4 B5 (1.8T, 2003) ??

Title : s40 (2.0T, 2003) or audi A4 B5 (1.8T, 2003) ?? Hi Guys, Just nak pendapat korang, 1) in term of maintenance which one more costly(i:e maintenance of standard service)? 2) for 5-6 years of age, which one prone to have more problem? 3)spare pare and performance availability, which...
  6. A

Mazda 323 BJ Hatchback

as far as i know LYNX is using same chasing with Mazda BH..not sure if LYNX RS same chasis with mazda BJ or not..by the way i drive laser lynx h/back..
  7. A

Car jerking:help...helpp..

hi, i just about to advise u to reduce the fuel pressure.i also experienced the same problem when i had "direct wiring" to my mr2 fuel pump...jerking when want to full throttle..at first i set it to 38 psi..i use this setting almost 1 year[my FC damn teruk]..and this month i went to dyno and...
  8. A

Painting Job and Airbrushing

PM send..kindly reply
  9. A

Anyone driven old unit telstar?

I think bro Lan D is the best person to answer the questions...heee :)
  10. A

D'carbonizing engine

i think what VF10 said is true..last time i'm tested the oil based one..actually i just wanna test how it feels after decarb..yeah it is true the engine feel a bit lighten..as i said b4, after awhile the engine feel like usual back..haha maybe because it was the oil based one..so the carbon get...
  11. A

D'carbonizing engine

hi all, just to shre my experience..i decarbed my bpd on last fasting month ago.. yar engine feel a bit lighten..but after awhile feel like usual..haha.. but u can just try it..no harm..maybe different engine..different feel...
  12. A

Need Help On Installing Spotlight

kanser where do you install your spotlite? how much ya? i still not install your spotlite at my bumper coz got i/c piping kacau under the bumper..adoii..
  13. A

please help, waja or lantis

hi ygjau, last time i also like u..just fresh grad and searching for 2nd hand car...well i was considering to take putra-evo3, perdana with 6a12tt and waja mivec..damn chun la all kaw2 mod..but somehow since i always dream to drive b8 a long time ago since i'm study..at last lucky me i got...
  14. A

Item for sale ( Astina, B8GTX. TX3. )

bro, how much the price for strutbar(item 1). Can it be fitted to ford lynx KJ?
  15. A

Lynx to Protege

woahh bro..why so fast trade all the stuffs...head lamps and front grill also have been traded?aiseyy...
  16. A

bp engine tuning spec

perhaps you can refer to the workshop manual.you can d'load it here.. http://familiagtr.com/downloads.html b8210 - 1992_GTR file b8180 - 1990_No_AM file hope this would helps..
  17. A

Lynx to Protege

yah..serius..flawless bro.. neway, do u still keep the ford parts?i interested with your bumper....do u mind selling it to me bro?or if not the whole bumper..sell the fog lamp to me pun ok..pliss thanks
  18. A

interplay gtr

yeah somemore..210 throttle body also has code BPC8 near the aiflow there's one "blacx box" normally attached at the afm, the size same like cigarate box, hope this would helps

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As you can see from the heavily shrouded example of what looks to be the latest Mitsubishi Mirage, currently being sold in the Thailand market, we were lucky to spot this test vehicle at the Saujana area that was about to be towed back to Mitsubishi HQ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience