Search results

1. chinonet77

ZS Silicon Blade - Advance Technology

how much is 17"/20" for wira? with delivery...
  2. chinonet77

{wts}hid Conversion Kit 6000k N 8000k Start From Rm450

Bro... RM388 inclusive intallation?
  3. chinonet77

ZeroToHundred Girls TT~!!!

durian??? hm... there used to be one at kelana jaya... the backlane behind FAM... will check lah if still got... and one more thing... dei brother... dont drink and drive leh... after masuk longkang... no one going to help tolak one :) already so heated up eating durian... hehehe... loolick...
  4. chinonet77

Nicole, the chick modder

aik? loolick FFK again ah? hehehehe... apalah lu bro... come for the D1 lah... this sat... i'll be going... see u all there... loolick... i will call/sms you... if you ffk again... after this sure i give ur plate number to fat... so that he can go look for you... you work around mont kiara...
  5. chinonet77

aiyuh... what heppen edi to this thread? so dead one... wei... what happened to the penang trip? when's the next tt? so lost edi lah...
  6. chinonet77

huh? civic chic? sounds interesting... hehehe... damn... should have gone down to darus lah for tt... rugi man... :)
  7. chinonet77

wah... the thread has been very busy during my absence... hehe... alamak! i miss the darus tt ker? ceh... been damn busy with work got no time to browse zth... aik? loolick FFK again ek? aiyuh... what lah you brother... wei... about the bumper... will check for you and inform you soon...
  8. chinonet77

although got ppl who want to chop my leg, cabut my car tyres, and try to tie me to the wall... but then... :( wish i can be there tomorrow nite... rather than having to work on SUNDAY! *sheeh*... since most of you sbg ppl always tt at nite... try to organize a fixed weekly one leh... like...
  9. chinonet77

what to do... had to work to pay for all the expensive maintenance on my rides :) wah... first want to chop chop my leg... now want to ikat me to the wall and try to shoot me with the papaya ka... wei... sudah practive your *aim* ka??? hehehe... don't simply2 *aim* eh... hahahahaahhahaha....
  10. chinonet77

wah... good for you poc... used to get similar sponsor... but for sampoerna a... they gave me about 15k... so that they can paint their advert and to have it like that for a year on my ride... *guess urs sure got lots of sponsors stickers nanti :)*
  11. chinonet77

aaarrrggh! thought i was just about to have fun *wif these ppl bullying me*... i had been assigned to go down to kedah this sunday... damn! i already bought the cake to share with those coming... siut lah my boss... was hoping to meet loolick (and the rest whom i've yet to meet)... plus want to...
  12. chinonet77

Only zth girls or newbies tt.....

hm... "get kinky @ sunway lagoon..." that would be a kewl trip... hehehe :)
  13. chinonet77

Ms Camel says harlo to all DareDevils!~!~

wah... teruk lah you jun... went and kidnap ms.c... now her thread edi quiet... now cannot kacau her one... :)
  14. chinonet77

Nicole, the chick modder

what to do... if guys put ur their personal thread... sure not laku one... :) max can survive maybe 5 pages... dasyat wei...
  15. chinonet77

Ms Camel says harlo to all DareDevils!~!~

yeah.... the jap voice instruction... hehehe... very pening one... btw... what happend to our dear ms.c??? suddenly so quiet one... ms.c........... where are thou? hehe... hey... there's a small tt going on this sunday... come lah and join... come for a while also can... just to meet up...
  16. chinonet77

Only zth girls or newbies tt.....

hehehehehe.... kantoi edi.... hahahahahahaha.... ya lah.... if not hamsap... we won't be guys... unless the 50/50 type lar.... donno which gender they prefer... eeeii... geli one...
  17. chinonet77

BikiniGal Fan Club

aiseh... like that have to make sure got lots of lighting lor... :)
  18. chinonet77

haiya.... just got back from party.... all already want to pau me one eh... ceh... sumore want to cabut all my tyres... susah lah like this... takut i'm the one FFK on that day :) hahahahaha.... anyway... thanks for the wishes... wei! i come bring cake enough lar... (cannot bring a lot... coz...
  19. chinonet77

k lah bro... gtg go now... got BIG feast tonite... coz it's ma' birthday :) chiao! hahahahahaha........
  20. chinonet77

loolick... no need lesen... hantam drive onli... :) wah jun... shopping sumore eh... this time don't be too choosy lar... like nic said... maybe at sungai wang got size for you one... hehehe... :) p/s: i also small size what... no choice... sometime i need to get from kids dept for my...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys. Need to find out something here, hope someone has experience in this.

Is there a specific kind of bosskit for Proton cars (Wira, Satria) originally with airbag equipped? I've been told that for airbag cars the kit is different.

Where can I find such a boss kit?

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience