Search results

1. N

Kelisa's Timing Belt's Life

based on manual, it stated the belt can last for 100,000km. just to be safe pre-caution, change it around 80,000km will do coz you have to consider the time taken during jam, waiting and idling.
  2. N

viper alarm

im also looking for Viper Alarm ... currently i know KKLAU @ PJ is selling it but darn expensive... coz they simply charge (i think)...
  3. N

Reset ECU by disconnecting the battery

just need to disconnect the -ve point of battery and leave it for around 15 to 20 mins. then the ECU will be reset to factory setting. so it will record and recognise your new driving pattern style.
  4. N

smelly exhause + bad fc..T.T

check the whole exhaust system. might be your Catalytic Converter or the piping. maybe is leaking.
  5. N

Opinon About Hyundai Elantra

if you can wait, wait for new elantra coming out middle of 2007. is a totally new design and look nice. using 1.6 DOHC engine...
  6. N

KDG and Imperial HID

yes, im sure coz i saw the two box with my own eyes and then they take out one of them to show me HI/LOW HID... coz i intend to change it. they ran out of IC but they still the distributor. they said is a good sell so far...
  7. N

KDG and Imperial HID

the GC motorsport @ D'sara Uptown now - just came 2 set of HID... can go there now. so far i asked them and they said they still the distributor of IC... then he said "who said we already stop distributing... we still selling them now".....
  8. N

KDG and Imperial HID

i installed the IC HID last 1 month++ ago at GC motorsport @ D'sara Uptown. The current package offer in the Hypertune mag is RM1188 ... cash and carry with installation. if you pay by credit card (by installment), then you need to pay 3% interest... GC only supply 6000K, 8000K and 12000K...
  9. N

What are the disadvantages of ECU-remapping?

it's always depend to your pocket money. if you have extra money, can invest it. we've have discussed this issue in accentclub... http://myaccentclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=572 official site of ECU tuning is... http://www.automotivesynergy.com/ecu.html
  10. N

Brake Oil Service

yes, i change my brake fluid at 40,000km.
  11. N

Hyundai Accent Owners

no worry my friend. your FC is consider good already. mine is around 10.xL/100km coz im city driving and always get stuck in jam area... is also depend to driving condition and traffic condition. if you can, plan the route and dont travel to jam area. avoid it and you will get better FC...
  12. N

Hyundai Accent Owners

great. good to see another new accent owner... if have any problem, do let us know... :D
  13. N

cold air intake hose... cheap cheap~~

hi, i want it too. izit 3" hose? i stay in PJ... PM me how to get it from you... im very very interested.. :D
  14. N

where to find this cute puppy in KL?

no wrry... didnt say that you abandon your pets... just that i get annoy when ppl does it (if no reason). my neighbour is doing that too... just let dog out and ignore it.... can be dangerous sometimes plus not taken care well....
  15. N

where to find this cute puppy in KL?

do a research first before you plan to keep sha pei. internet have tons of information about it. as you know, if you are not careful enough, sha pei have skin problem. once have it, you cannot heal it 100% - just need to maintain it all the time. 2nd, sha pei is not suitable in m'sia weather...
  16. N

Radiostar Alarm Functions

just want to ask... what if lightning strike, will it trigger the alarm? coz i see some of the car (with can detect small vibration) alarm will be trigger during lightning. in PJ, where can i install it? btw, both our nickname are the same. ahahaha...
  17. N

Hyundai Accent Owners

good to hear another 2 new accent owner... you can find more info in accent club - http://www.myaccentclub.com/
  18. N

Change rim and tyre, pressure change?

is depend. now im using 195/55R15... and im using 220kpa. you can try to pump in 210kpa 1st and try out. if too soft or steering is heavy, then increase it to 5 or 10kpa. play around with it until u get comfort from it. if too bumpy, then reduce it. if steering too heavy, then add in more air.
  19. N

Will police stop me for installing HID head lights ?

depend to the officer. sometimes they intention is to ctach other thing rather than HID headlight. sometimes the road block only catch motorist. sometimes only car...
  20. N

Will police stop me for installing HID head lights ?

as i said, when you met a nasty police, you wont get away...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

has anyone used these guys before? prices seem to be pretty decent, for example S$2000 for Spoon BBK.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience