Search results

1. G

Js asakashi oil filter

If ur engine is stock, these ones are ok. I would use filters with built in magnets for rebuilt engines like the mag power 2 from power enterprise
  2. G

Apexi Super AFC Neo

Pm me price Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  3. G

integra Headcounts!!

Re: integra Headcounts!! better tuning is your answer.
  4. G

Did you give your car a name?

My car doesn't have a name, but if it does I won't give it a woman's name because I'll be super broke if I spend just as much on it.
  5. G

why honda market price still $$$

But going on vacuum in turbo cars means you are not stepping on the throttle which would mean no fuel consumption. If you don't step on the gas in any car of course FC will be very good because the car is not going anywhere it's just idling.
  6. G

AFR Gauge question ~

Best prices if you go online and buy. Try eBay or buy from their US online store. AEM Wideband O2 UEGO Gauge - Monitor Air/Fuel Ratio with the Digital 30-4100 - Wideband O2 UEGO, Water/Methanol, Stand Alone Engine Management, Piggyback F/IC, Tru Boost Controller, Gauges, Automotive...
  7. G

AFR Gauge question ~

AEM O2 wideband gauge. It will come with a sensor and instructions to install it. Looks really nice but a bit pricey.
  8. G

why honda market price still $$$

Good fuel consumption + VTEC is great for our Malaysian roads. No need what this fuel drinking turbo cars...
  9. G

Hey guys, have you seen this Evo 8 before?

Thanks guys for the information.
  10. Hey guys, have you seen this Evo 8 before?

Hey guys, have you seen this Evo 8 before? I'm trying to track down information of this car; it's supposed to be imported by Cycle and Carriage in Singapore. It has a blue and gold colour engine cover, and carbon dashboard on the inside. Has anyone seen it before? Any information would be very...
  11. G

Part 2: 2008 R3 Satria Neo Test Drive

What, 160bhp is like, so 1994 dude, that's like B16A power....so it's making equal or less power than a frigging 15 year old engine design. Now K20As push out 200bhp; 100hp per litre. If they can find that mythical Petronas E01 engine and slot it in, I'd have no complaints. Meanwhile, cars like...
  12. G

Jealous Ahura + RE Gathering at Danga Bay JB 22/03/09

Savahn, I understand your points, but I think you're still comparing the wrong things. One is a man with a passion for cars (who knows what he does for a living), the other is a legendary workshop that has singlemindedly forged its name on the motorsports and auto-design scene; more often than...
  13. G

Part 2: 2008 R3 Satria Neo Test Drive

It needs a turbo. And a helical front diff.
  14. G

I agree with some of your comments on the build of the car; except for certain points like hood, hook, wheels and rear wing, because all these are covered with hand-made detailing as well, which helped it score 2nd place in MotoEX. The wheels themselves are a one off design made for them by...
  15. G

It was not unveiled in Malaysia because there were rules regarding handpicked showcars entering the Motorex competition. As said before in the thread, NO complete photos were to be taken of any of the 5 cars that were handpicked to be in Motorex. To be handpicked is already an honour, and...
  16. G

So you are saying that show cars like Jealous Ahura can be driven daily? Or are you saying that the cars at Daikoku 7-7 are show cars, not street cars? What do you want me to recheck?
  17. G

Well, when you've seen the Jealous Ahura, you will believe it. The amount of detail is truly amazing, even people who see showcars day in day out were amazed. Furthermore, MotoRex is an international motorshow; it can definitely at the very least top five in the show car competition. BTW...7-7...
  18. G

Hahaha...so no, he's not really a Tengku? The car will be unveiled tomorrow; it's actually quite unbelievable.
  19. G

Yo guys, anyone have any info on who is actually TM Rawa? Is he a Tengku or workshop owner? Bump: Yo guys, anyone have any info on who is actually TM Rawa? Is he a Tengku or workshop owner?
  20. G

Hey guys, anymore pics and news of that tiger striped RX 7? Interested about it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,. I'm currently looking for Original Putra Recaro back seat (only). If anyone have it please let me know ya.. Of coz condition must be good. Price.. my location is in pj. thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience