Search results

1. O

wts your skyline? post it here

only looking for manual stock gtt er34 ... plan to use it as daily car thanks !
  2. O

wts your skyline? post it here

GTT ER34 stock seem to have extinct ... anyone got jalan? thanks
  3. O

Proton Tiara 1999 conveted 4E Turbo

well....all you gotta do is run away from jpj.... sigh....tired of running away from jpj.... :P
  4. O

Toyota 270hp For Sale

wow....after reading all the replies.....sound so sentimental.....especially when scomatic said he was forced to sell of his mod - S13.....and after reading all of speedchaser's msg....he really know his car very well.....its like his own flesh and blood.......very nicely tuned car....hope your...
  5. O

Toyota Corolla AE92 Silvertop - MUST SEE!!

AWD comes with the 1/2 half cut front face...... :P
  6. O

R32 GTST For Sale

Nissan Skyline GTR32 was a break through for Nissan.....Considered as one of the best car ever Nissan came up with......not after GTR34.....GTR33 not good enough as GTR32 or GTR43......sad.........Saw this advertisement on Moto_Traiders ( :P ) you know which magazine im referring to rite....A...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, my Honda Civic Ek Type R has been stolen 1week ago, i've made police report but nothing goes on, my fren has spotted the car in few diffrent places but lost track, suspected 2 malay guys ware driving dangerously and freaking fast on the road using the same reg no plate and the car still in 1piece...pls pls pls help me contact me 012-2629705, or 03-21159999 rakan cop, rewards will be paid off, tq so much ur all

HUKM tun razak heading sungei besi
MRR2 heading ampang
sungei besi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience