Search results

1. honggas

Caterham F1 Testing in Catalunya

Not sure if bomb costs that much :biggrin:
  2. honggas

Titan absorber mounting broke

I faced the same problem before, I think it was only 3 - 4 months after I installed it initially. My car wasn't towed, but I sure as hell had to drive real slow Wasn't charged anything to get everything repaired back to working condition :smokin:
  3. honggas

WTB: Stock A32 sportrims... cheap 1!!

I got 2 rims ... the other 2 stolen ... Actually 3 including the spare tyre ... want ah ? :biggrin:
  4. honggas

Boot floor covering giveaway

Giveaway? halamak, I wan oso .. :biggrin: But can't make it lah ... I may only be able to be at Lee's place on Monday. :bawling: I order one to be left at Lee's place can ah? :adore:
  5. honggas

A32 suspension kit

Titansuspension.com is their website, but it seems not to be accessible. Try and look around for Richard's number :smile:
  6. honggas

VQ20DE - low to Mid Power range

Thanks Cheong, was thinking about it, had been asking around and was quoted 700 for 2.5" piping + the mugen replica twin loop muffler (supposedly better for automatic as less restriction than S-Flow, don't know how far true it is though) Dunno much abt the mods for intake other than the drop...
  7. honggas

Btw, I read somewhere today JPJ was doing some operasi at one of the Highway rest area ... got some pic of the officer looking into the engine bay ... :confused_smile: There are time I wish that engine number are not that easily viewable. My friend dumped a 2.8 (or was it a 2.5) engine into...
  8. honggas

Roadtax .. very .. high ....... but .... very ... good .... power .... add Titan .. add DCST (Defcon Chassis Strengthening Technology) ... :biggrin: very .... Good :banghead:
  9. honggas

PIAA ROZZA limited editon (VIP RIMS)

Maybe I'm wrong, but is this the same car that's featured in Hypertune?
  10. honggas

Agreed .... I guess improving handling and braking is the way to go for now :biggrin:
  11. honggas

Either that or dump in a Manual gearbox ... But ... KL .. jam .... wouldn't wanna walk around with left leg bigger than the right .. hehe But the thought is ...... quite intriguing .. and i thought I saw a posting somewhere here about the manual conversion for 1.8K .... Illegal 3.0 is nice...
  12. VQ20DE - low to Mid Power range

Hi Guys, I got a question on increasing low to mid power range for my beloved car. I go up Cameron a lot, and in the winding uphill road, top speed seems kinda useless. I don't feel like going down the Supercharger/Turbocharger path quite yet and an engine transplant doesn't really seem a...
  13. honggas

More Soundproofing!

Deffy, How much did you spend on the Insuflex? Also, can just 'tampal' ? or does it have to be sort of strategically placed ?
  14. honggas

1997 cefiro tire and suspension question

Hi Cleng, I'm no tyre guru, my understanding is the number does mean something, so please do correct me where I am wrong. 225/40/18 means the tyre width is 225 mm and the tyre wall is 40% of 225 using 18" rim diameter. using 45 series means that you'll increase your tyre wall which allows for...
  15. honggas

S.o.s.

hehe try luck oni ... :biggrin: I think have to spend one full day in Subang to learn how to DIY led into our rear lights from Deffy .. hehee Then can rival the new breed of Accord, Camry .... :embarassed:
  16. honggas

S.o.s.

Can i have them .. hehehe :driver:
  17. honggas

S.o.s.

Err Deffy ... what about LED brake lights for our ceffy?? Safety very good I guess since it's bright but not glaring to the eye. :help: Then if that work and there's no more place to put LED, can put around the body, very bright at night :damnmate:
  18. New crackdown soon on tinted vehicles

Be Careful Guys !:shocked: PETALING JAYA: The kinks have been ironed out, new equipment has arrived and a minor adjustment in law is now in the works. Then, the Road Transport Department (JPJ) will go on a nationwide blitz against cars with heavily-tinted windscreens and windows. The JPJ...
  19. honggas

Custom Y-Pipe For A32/A33

Since there had been talks around Auto with S flow muffler, anyone here have any experience with Twin Loop Muffler? Review say it gives an overall better response. Since most of us are planning on the Y-Pipe, why don't we plan the whole shebang :smile:
  20. honggas

Custom Y-Pipe For A32/A33

Hmm, since it doesnt help much in terms of FC, and it doesnt also give any significant feeling of power (unless we dyno the car and we would not be like Jeremy Clarkson screaming Powerrrr all the way), shouldn't we just concentrate on just removing the cat as it doesnt function properly over...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

4.3 secs / 340ps / 500nm / 3L straight 6 twin scroll single turbo / 8 speed /automatic / RM568K.

Engine
Power is a major highlight of the GR Supra. Default 340ps figure is very decent by most standards, but it feels more than that in reality. It’s not just about the phenomenal acceleration either, but the delivery part of it.

It feels meaty, lag-less, linear, never ending and uncanny at supplying that 500nm worth of torque through the rear tyres, right on...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience