Search results

1. W

Satria Gti - Whl6810 Stolen

yakuza, he was posting about my car actually...
  2. W

ANYONE SPOT SATRIA GTi (WHL 6810) PLEASE CONTACT MR.THAM (016-3473934)

i lost hear near my house area....Kuchai Lama...
  3. W

ANYONE SPOT SATRIA GTi (WHL 6810) PLEASE CONTACT MR.THAM (016-3473934)

I dun have photo.. Standard Satria GTI color.. No modification, standard RIMS the stickers at the back, such as proton, satria, Lotus, GTI all removed one.. a very small dent at the nose infront...
  4. ANYONE SPOT SATRIA GTi (WHL 6810) PLEASE CONTACT MR.THAM (016-3473934)

ANYONE SPOT SATRIA GTi (WHL 6810) PLEASE CONTACT MR.THAM (016-3473934) MY CAR JUST GOT STOLEN TODAY...............
  5. W

Audio System for Satria Owner

6x9 3 way speakers...hmm.. i got a JVC for RM188 2 years back for my old iswara.... I am driving a satria GTi now.. having a stock 6 speakers... but the speakers hate limited outputs.. my JVC player with is 45w X 4 appears too much for the front speakers.. as for the backseat speakers. it...
  6. W

Proton Satria Gti ( Turbo) For sale 02

do you offer full loan and trade ins?? email me at [email protected]
  7. W

Rx7 Fc3s

halfcut a FC into Honda Civic??? can meh????
  8. W

Anyon know the owner of this Car??

IMHO??? apa tu?? hehe.. please advise... so means that you think that Initial D replica selling at Rm39 is reasonable?
  9. W

hmmm..anyone got any idea??
  10. W

Looking For rx7

[email protected] i am also interested, care to let me have a look at the photos?
  11. W

hmmm... old FC ah? I called up the owner 6 months back when he first posted the ad. He said when he bought it, it was not a rotary engine, then he change it to a rotary one..I pressume he change to and FC or FD engine lor.. but.. difficult to get FC u know? I dun see anyone posting ads of FC...
  12. W

hmm.. old FC??? what do you mean. many edition of FC meh? how to differentiate?
  13. Anyon know the owner of this Car??

I saw this ad in MotorTrader, This man is selling his FC The following are the details: Mazda Rx-7 1.2 (M) 1982 Yellow, BOV boostmeter, t/timer, big intercooler, 16" BSA s/rims, full b/kit RM13,900, call 016-327 2213 (Loc. Klang) I called him a few month's back, he put the price as RM24,900...
  14. W

Rx7 Fc3s

Wow... I really learn alot Wow... I really learn alot.. I think i have to start studying rotary engine in details now so that I'll be able to own one next year... Me planning to get a FC next year.. cause cannot afford FD. So now i can see those market prices are Rm35K to RM42K. If i pinjam...
  15. W

What is the difference between FC and FD?? in details...

hahah.. looks like i mistaken rex for something else.... thanks for the lesson guys.
  16. W

hmm.... very positive advice..... any rotary mech here in zerotohundred that might give some advice??
  17. W

this is the kind of discussion i would like to learn from....... Because....u can just imagine a guy dreamng to have his own Rex one day..... Keep erm coming.... Iam learning now.. So means that users have to actually rebuild the engine every 160 kilometers?? what is there to be done the...
  18. W

yea..i heard that too.... I heard that it's recommended to overhaul your rotatry engine every 200K KM...... and it seems that some users actually spend RM180 a month for the maintenance...... Any current users around?
  19. W

bro.... thanks for the advice.. I'm actually currently looking on the web on the what are the distinct feature of Rx7 FC and FD. In the mean time, I also appreciate your feedbacks.~!!!!!!!!!
  20. W

haha ok bro... i tot wanan get some advice from the experts here la. in the web, mostly it will be given as distributor or reviewer's perspective mah.. htere at least i hope to get advise and views from current FC and FD drivers driving them here and there on MALAYSIAN road.... alot of issues...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, To those whom had DIY their own vertical door but do not have good, strong or longer lift absorber to lift up the door, by all means...pm me, thanx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience