Search results

1. R

NGK IRIDIUM PLUG RM60.00 only

can fix to 4G93? nego to 50 only lar...
  2. R

Chop Shop sale..

allop, looking for 4G61t or VR4 200-240hp or mivec, GSR-t or evo1-3 urgent to bolt in my satria. looking for best market price...halfcut or complete set engine. pm me.
  3. R

4G93 ECU for sale...

as i know lah, the 5537 cannot be customise?
  4. R

4G93 ECU for sale...

what number of that ecu? 5537? what type of chip used? ralliart? custom?
  5. R

MMC ECU 5537, Wira 1.8 DOHC (M)

sorry, im using this 5537 ECU now... but cannot find RPM output lor... who had a diagram for this?
  6. R

APEX'i Black Edition Rev/Speed Meter GP

you can get for me the blue screen meh?...like that one lah... if can, best price you can give?
  7. R

Chop Shop sale..

wah wah wah...hepi meh?.. got lots customers... lots of stuff... lots of money...hahaha. time?...got it or not?...tak siap keter aku camnih...
  8. R

4g93p Full Halfcut for sale. (Proton Satria GTI)

huh?...how do u know its me?...hahaha
  9. R

4g93p Full Halfcut for sale. (Proton Satria GTI)

how about engine without gearbox(try to used 4G91 G/B) complete wiring, ECU and installation only?...drop in saga chassis...PM me ur price if can do like that...
  10. R

4g93p conversion

already check my PM inbox this morning...no PM lah... need quotation as per discuss lastday... 1. 4G93 DOHC engine complete wiring and istallation. 2. 4G91 gearbox with 1.8 final drive. 3. External Fuel Pump. 4. Rear VR4 Disk Brake. Extras.(optional) 1. Port and Polish. 2. Apexi...
  11. R

4g93p conversion

i'm interested, but your hp number seems no owner lah...many times call but nobodys pick up... i'm serious buyers...-joe. zeronenine2537768. already sms, but no reply...
  12. R

APEX'i Rev/Speed Meter (RSM)

new RSM model available or not?...interested dat one lah...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im literally at the edge of crying cause I can’t get any shop to offer me a bodykit for my satria..Almost all the satria I see got good looking and clean bodykit and then there’s my factory built looking car..Is it really true since my satria isn’t mivec so the fitment isn’t correct and I can’t fit those good looking bodykit.
PS:I’m looking for the spotlight’less front bumper without that front compartment of the proton logo. cause my current one has the spotlight at the side and the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience