3. S

Satria MIVEC

raya bump
  4. S

Satria MIVEC

Yes 4G92
  5. S

Satria MIVEC

Thanks for the bumps guys =) Not sure whats next. Since no time to drive now, might just sell off and not play for now
  6. Satria MIVEC

Decided to let go of my ride. Has been sitting at home and only driven once a week or sometimes once in 2 weeks. Been serving me well since new till now. Car Specs: Mivec 1.6 2.2" Exhaust E-Manage HWL Adjustables Everything else is stock. Drop me a PM if interested. Not an urgent sale.
  7. S

[wts] Epl Jersey's Season 08/09, Replica (AAA Grade) EPL Jersey's for Season 08/09

Re: [wts] Epl Jersey's Season 08/09, Replica (AAA Grade) EPL Jersey's for Season 08/0 hey bro, do you have this season's jersey?
  8. S

[wts] Epl Jersey's Season 08/09, Replica (AAA Grade) EPL Jersey's for Season 08/09

Re: [wts] Epl Jersey's Season 08/09, Replica (AAA Grade) EPL Jersey's for Season 08/0 hey, you got the blue special edition jersey from mu? the anniversary one
  9. S

Mivec Head(Blacktop) for sale

are you selling the extractor as well? can i knw where you got it and how much? thanks
  10. S

SE K810i Phone

best price?
  11. S

Re: [wts] Epl Jersey's Season 08/09, Replica (AAA Grade) EPL Jersey's for Season 08/0 just bought a jersey from him yest. friendly seller. i must say the material is very similar to the ori and the other printings are also almost the same. i'd rate it as 90% similar. i'm happy with mine =)
  12. S

(WTS)Sony PSP Slim&Lite

sorry bros, its been sold yest. thanks for taking interest everyone =)
  13. S

[WTS] V12 4-channel Amplifier Bridgeableb(4/3/2 Channel) RM1xx only

hey bro, pm me the best price and also if i were to take 2 units will the price differ? any warranty. thanks
  14. S

(WTS)Sony PSP Slim&Lite

bump still available
  15. S

(WTS)Sony PSP Slim&Lite

item booked and will be viewed tonight... if unsuccessful, will reply you guy's pm
  16. S

(WTS)Sony PSP Slim&Lite

bump pics added
  17. (WTS)Sony PSP Slim&Lite

Sony PSP Slim & Lite for sale RM600Neg Comes with: PSP (Black) 4GB Memory Card Soft Casing Crystal Casing Screen Protector Charger Data Transfer Cable Bought in Feb08, Still in warranty Condition: Mint, Scratchless Reason for sale: No time to play PM if interested heres the pics:
  18. S

MIVEC fuel consumption??

with mixed driving of highway, traffic jams, normal roads and occasional fun driving, 80+ of v-power i get round 450kms +/-
  19. S

mivec part on sale

are you selling the extractor by itself? if yes pls pm me and lemme know thanks
  20. S

mivec ECU 4828 for sale

based on my exp in the car there is better pull throughout the range with this ecu good stuff! worthy upgrade! bump

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifus,

Need opinion on the problem that i facing rite now.

I'm driving eg6. There are 2 problems with my car:

1) When i'm driving the car, i will smell strong smoke fumes in side my car. Fastest i go, stronger the smell come in. Have check exhaust system for any leak, nil finding.

2) I park car at open space parking. The thing is, when i going out for lunch, the aircond is not working. Can feel the air come in but not sejuk. after a while, the aircond start cooling the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience